Sponsored

Custom Performance Engineering Install Shop

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Fiesta St, 1989 BMW 325i
Hey Everybody. I'd like to use my first post on mustang 6g to introduce myself. I am Mitch. I am Director of Service Engineering and Testing here at CP-E. I run our installation shop and dyno.

Here at the install shop, I can do package deals on installation and purchase of any of our products (Both CP-E AND LTH). We have in house powdercoating, fabrication and dyno (AWD mustang dyno). Not only can I do our products, but we have a large distribution and vendor network where I can literally get you awesome prices on any name brand automotive manufacturer.

We can do anything from simple installs and maintenance to full builds. Last year we did BG racing's 10.58 (now 10.39!!) ecoboost. While most of our products revolve around the EB mustang, I am happy to work on 5.0's as well.

I am happy to answer any questions on CP-E products as well, however [email protected] is the man to go to for sales inquiries, support, questions, ect.

Please check out the install page here:
http://cp-e.com/installs.html

or PM me for any questions on installs. We are located in Beltsville, MD, right outside the nations capital.
Sponsored

Last edited:

BOOSTED-SVO

In My Own Lane
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jay
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ecoboost PP SB M6
Ron, with forum discount how much would you guys charge to install a turbo back and intercooler? and can it be done while I wait?

I usually do it myself but space where I live now is not practical at the moment.

OP
OP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Fiesta St, 1989 BMW 325i
Should have some specials on our turbo kit installed when it comes out (shortly).

thanks!
Sponsored