Sponsored

Installing Mishimoto oil catch can

Squall67584

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Mustang
I'm trying to do this in my driveway, but can't figure out how to reach the PCV on the engine side (the one underneath the intake manifold). I can see the one closest to the front of the car, but I can't reach or see the other from underneath. How are you supposed to get to it?
Sponsored

Mishimoto

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 EcoBoost, 2016 GT
I'm trying to do this in my driveway, but can't figure out how to reach the PCV on the engine side (the one underneath the intake manifold). I can see the one closest to the front of the car, but I can't reach or see the other from underneath. How are you supposed to get to it?
I finally got it, just had to reach up from underneath blindly.
Sorry for the delayed response! Removing the airbox assembly will provide a little ease for the installation process if you are doing so from the top of the engine bay. We found one of the easiest methods to connect this line is from below the vehicle. Sounds like you followed this method with success.

Nice to hear you completed the install. Let us know what kind of fluid buildup you see after some mileage!

Thanks for picking up our catch can.

-John

OP
OP

Squall67584

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Mustang
When I took off the stock line, there looked like some oily residue on the inside of the elbows. The car had about 800 miles on it when I did the install. I'll update in a 1000 miles on how much fluid buildup it accumulates.

Mishimoto

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 EcoBoost, 2016 GT
When I took off the stock line, there looked like some oily residue on the inside of the elbows. The car had about 800 miles on it when I did the install. I'll update in a 1000 miles on how much fluid buildup it accumulates.
Looking forward to it! Thanks.

-John
Sponsored