Sponsored

VMP Tuning: 15 GT with GT350 Manifold

Joe 5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT/PP
Vehicle Showcase
I am also feeling like this modification has a terrible money to HP ratio. I am really close to picking up the manifold and TB, but still not sure... :\

Thanks for this post, OP!

Sponsored

mustang_guy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
it has an engine!
I am also feeling like this modification has a terrible money to HP ratio. I am really close to picking up the manifold and TB, but still not sure... :\

Thanks for this post, OP!
It has a good bang for the buck. Not sure why you feel that way.

Joe 5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT/PP
Vehicle Showcase
It has a good bang for the buck. Not sure why you feel that way.
Yeah, I guess you're right. With E85 it should be even more worth it. I'm really close to picking up this setup, but I think I am going to stick with the stock throttle body. I have heard that the GT350 TB is not necessary, and causes drive-ability issues.

mustang_guy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
it has an engine!
Yeah, I guess you're right. With E85 it should be even more worth it. I'm really close to picking up this setup, but I think I am going to stick with the stock throttle body. I have heard that the GT350 TB is not necessary, and causes drive-ability issues.
Its a better bang for the buck then headers and an easier install. These manifold mods definitely add a few mphs to your trap. Peak numbers are not all that matter. :cheers:

OP
OP
S5FIFTY_GT

S5FIFTY_GT

Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
First Name
Kristopher
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
If you plan on dyno tuning it, which is highly recommended to get full potential, your tuner should fix any drive ability issues. Just as VMP is working with me to iron it all out and we're very close to zero surging, he's working on a final tune that should elminate it

Sponsored
OP
OP
S5FIFTY_GT

S5FIFTY_GT

Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
First Name
Kristopher
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Do u think with a little adjusting you could the cover on under the brace? I would like to add the intake but retain my custom painted cover...
You'd have to reroute hoses and definitely have to cut the cover to have it fit properly.

Joe 5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT/PP
Vehicle Showcase
Its a better bang for the buck then headers and an easier install. These manifold mods definitely add a few mphs to your trap. Peak numbers are not all that matter. :cheers:
I already have headers installed :gossip: ! I think I am sold!

OP
OP
S5FIFTY_GT

S5FIFTY_GT

Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
First Name
Kristopher
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
So you are saying there is a chance lol
Yes there definitely a way. Worse case scenario is lowering motor mounts that will garentee it'll fit but you shouldn't have to go to that extent
Sponsored