NutoriousNinja

2015 Mustang Eco
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost
I picked up my first new 2015 Mustang Ecoboost manual transmission!
I must say I am now a huge fan and its a lot of fun to drive. I know it isnt a 5.0 but I had a budget and the specs i had for this car was at my max for my budget so I wasnt able to go to 5.0 lol That being said here are the options i got on the car! :)

-Premium Package
-Performance package
-50th year package
-Shaker Audio package
-Anti Theft package
-Reverse Sensing
-Navigation

Things i have done to it.
-Eibach Sport Springs
-Blow Off Valve
-Window Tint
-Red Break Calipers

Lastly I have one problem, I want to Smoke out my back taillights. I orderd the Black out kit from American Muscle and when i got it and tried to install it the tint was too small. I contacted them and they had told me they wont fit on the 50th year edition tail lights. So i am returning it. I contacted companies in my area "Southern Cali" to find out how much they would charge to instal it for me and there charging me nearly $160 to do them and they had informed me that part of the red on the tail lights will show because they cant wrap the whole tail lights all together cause over time some areas wont stick. I am getting very frustrated because i dont believe that is the case. Anyone know where i can buy the wrap online so i am able to cut it out to make it fit myself? or have any tips? I would much appreciate it.

IF you would like pics of what it looks like now just let me know, This is the day i picked it up from the dealer!! :D

Sponsored

Stam616

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang V6 51A Mag Gray Metallic
Congrats on your car! Just beautiful! Nice to see a new fan of the Mustang!

WatchSquid

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
93 Reef Blue Mustang convertible
That's a beautiful car!

Did you try Big Worm Graphics (http://www.bigwormgraphix.net/) or Anchor Room (http://www.anchor-room.com/) ?

I have absolutely no desire to tint my lights, but these guys may be able to help you. They both have quality products and good service.

(You have fingerprints on your MFT-that drives me nuts) ;)

Rickycardo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT auto