Aftermarket Wheel and Tire Combo

kodypiccirilli

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kody
Vehicle(s)
2015 Twin Turbo Mustang V6
So in one of my previous post in the 3.7 threads, "V6 Modifications" i stated that on my build list were the 20" ROUSH quicksilver wheels and cooper RS3 tires. I have contacted Roush and they are going to charge just over $3000 to ship me a full set. I could wait until AM, CJ's, or some other aftermarket shop have them to sell (hopefully cheaper), but $3000 is out of my price range. I am looking to spend a max of ~$2500 for wheels and tires. What are some good wheel and tire combos on the 2015 models?
Sponsored

Need4SpeedMotors

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.n4sm.com
First Name
N4SM Team
Vehicle(s)
S550 Mustang & Shelby GT350 platform
So in one of my previous post in the 3.7 threads, "V6 Modifications" i stated that on my build list were the 20" ROUSH quicksilver wheels and cooper RS3 tires. I have contacted Roush and they are going to charge just over $3000 to ship me a full set. I could wait until AM, CJ's, or some other aftermarket shop have them to sell (hopefully cheaper), but $3000 is out of my price range. I am looking to spend a max of ~$2500 for wheels and tires. What are some good wheel and tire combos on the 2015 models?
There are a number of amazing options at and below the 2500, Id be more then happy to help out.

Need4SpeedMotors

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.n4sm.com
First Name
N4SM Team
Vehicle(s)
I love the design and color of the Roush Quicksilvers although I dont love the price (charging for the name). They have a somewhat Ferrari styling to them that I like. So, this is kind of the design im looking for.
Alright so a split 5 spoke design

There is the Rohana RC8 right off the top of my head, but let me pull up some other styles for you as well.

Bay1Stang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Magnetic '15 V6 051a

They made an amazing wheel for this car. I'm interested in something similar for cheaper as well. Rohana RC8 is a start but it's IMO concave wheels don't look that great in the S550.

Need4SpeedMotors

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.n4sm.com
First Name
N4SM Team
Vehicle(s)
They made an amazing wheel for this car. I'm interested in something similar for cheaper as well. Rohana RC8 is a start but it's IMO concave wheels don't look that great in the S550.
Looking into the options right now for you guys !
Sponsored