Sponsored

2015 Mustang Euro/German official price & packaging list!

gojensen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Ecoboost 'vert
Well that doesn't look bad at all really... Too bad the taxes remains the same :D
Sponsored

FastbackFan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Not Mustang yet
Really encouraging that I get the information about pricing and the first german brochure from here as Ford promised me to keep me up to date prematurely, being one of the first german prospects last may:tsk:. Makes me feel like Ford is taking us european customers as seriously as GM/Chevrolet did when offering the Camaro.

BTW: Are those the white taillights in the brochure? Just wondering because on the german web page they still (or again?) show the red us-style taillights.

mc lane

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 GT PP AT, '05 Chrysler 300 C, '18 Navara Twin Turbo
Vehicle Showcase
Really encouraging that I get the information about pricing and the first german brochure from here as Ford promised me to keep me up to date prematurely, being one of the first german prospects last may:tsk:. Makes me feel like Ford is taking us european customers as seriously as GM/Chevrolet did when offering the Camaro.

BTW: Are those the white taillights in the brochure? Just wondering because on the german web page they still (or again?) show the red us-style taillights.

THESE are the lights we will be getting

http://oppositelock.jalopnik.com/2015-ford-mustang-gt-short-review-1636446296

the final config is said to be:
all bars are glowing red while driving
the outer bar will Change colour when using the turning lights, as our member pfcz found out in paris

in this Folder go to see file #8512

and here you can see the stoplight config

the middle and inner bars will glow intensely red when you hit the Brakes (with the outer bars not glowing when light is switched off or the outer bars glowing red when light is switched on (see 2:19 and following seconds in this vid)

[ame]

Last edited:

mc lane

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Holy shit, that really looks ugly with the yellow body:crazy:.
yeah :lol:

"fugly" as the englishman says... (f*cking ugly):headbonk::headbonk::headbonk:

1. the yellow does look very different in Person. the intense light on the car Shows alters it completely...
2. still those clear lense tail lights could be a Problem with many colours. probably you have to take Oxford White (liquid White in the german Price list) or Ingot silver......

Sponsored

FastbackFan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Not Mustang yet
Yeah, the red taillights do so much better:frusty:. I've seen the yellow fastback at geneva 2014 and I really liked the color in person, but indeed the light was very flashy. I'd like to see it in daylight.

Unfortunately the greymarket cars in germany are much more expensive than the official cars sold by Ford, so it would be really easy to decide:(. Is anything known about the 'winners' of the first european mustangs? Could they already order? Any delivery dates known?

Today I had the chance to get my hands on a 2015 Mustang at a non-official dealer and it really made a good impression. The interior design is pretty nice, despite it is not very roomy, but I fitted in. The only thing that bothered me a little more is the feeling that the steering wheel is mounted at least one inch too far left (compared to the center of the driver seat):shrug:.

mc lane

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Yeah, the red taillights do so much better:frusty:. I've seen the yellow fastback at geneva 2014 and I really liked the color in person, but indeed the light was very flashy. I'd like to see it in daylight.

Unfortunately the greymarket cars in germany are much more expensive than the official cars sold by Ford, so it would be really easy to decide:(. Is anything known about the 'winners' of the first european mustangs? Could they already order? Any delivery dates known?

Today I had the chance to get my hands on a 2015 Mustang at a non-official dealer and it really made a good impression. The interior design is pretty nice, despite it is not very roomy, but I fitted in. The only thing that bothered me a little more is the feeling that the steering wheel is mounted at least one inch too far left (compared to the center of the driver seat):shrug:.

they did it on purpose
the word is COOLNESS!
as you Need your right Hand/arm for shifting you will be Holding the steering wheel with your left Hand/arm. as the steering wheel is far enough to the left Hand side, you can steer while your arm is (very cool!!!) on the window sill:doh::lol::cheers::headbonk:

FastbackFan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Not Mustang yet
That's probably it:lol::cheers:.

But I have already seen cars were the steering wheel was 'mismounted' towards the opposite direction (no right-hand drives:gossip:!). So for what reason was that? Was it because the driver could put his left arm on the window sill, steer with his right hand and shift with his right elbow:p?

Last edited:

gojensen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Ecoboost 'vert
Designed for automatics :)

UNtamed67

Silver Shadow
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A couple...
Vehicle Showcase
These don't look silver but more white...saw them live in Paris and not my favorite neither : Roush or Vossen are the ones on top of my list...
Based on the SWiss CL pricelist they look ok; silver/chrome (brushed)
and not silver/white as in the paris picture.

I'll go for these and a set of 17/18" for winter time....

Sponsored

RMS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ronny
Vehicle(s)
Mustang 2015 EB, custom pack
hey guys. Oficcial prices in Spain :

Ecoboost: from 37000€
GT: from 44000€

Prices taken from Ford.es
That's 3.000,00 € more than in Germany ???? C'mon Ford....

jc182

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vw golf gt
the configurator does not show any rim option nor premium package...Still building the site I guess...

mc lane

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
the configurator does not show any rim option nor premium package...Still building the site I guess...
well
according to the european press kit from the paris motorshow and to the leaked german price list there are only 19 inch 10 Y-spoke wheels, in black and silver

concerning premium pack

got to seats: you get black, brown and ceramic and 2700 euro option premium pack seats! it is on there; but even if you choose the premium pack you do not get the silver wheels

but in case you click on download a catalogue, you can choose between fiestas and other stuff, but no mustang

Last edited:

UNtamed67

Silver Shadow
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A couple...
Vehicle Showcase

According to my local dealer BE prices are expected tomorrow !

You could say : very unorganised ! The Brussels autoshow started the 16th with no prices...

On top they are showing a Racing RED US model on the show !

And what about EU uniformity in announcements and price settings...
Sponsored