Black Friday Purchases

Gdyup50

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ron
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium
Thought I would start a thread where we can list all of our BF buys, so our Outstanding Vendors can see how much we all love them. I'll start.

1. Steeda CAI Power Pack, and billet oil separator from David@Steeda.

2. A full setup of Diode Dynamics LED's including all the interior, trunk, switchbacks and
4th brake lights kit from DD.

3. Redline hood struts, and a start button decal from Anchor Room.

4. Eibach Sportline springs from Tire Rack (I know not a sponsor).

5. Solo-Performance Mach Thunder Cat-Back, w/polished 4 1/2" tips.

6. Gorilla Lug Nut set from CJ Pony.

On another note, I also bought 4 watches, a Nikon Camera, and a SanDisk Ultrafit 128GB USB for music for my car.

I am still looking for another wheel/tire setup. Think I may have found it talking to Paul at NFSM. Might wait to get a good look at the RTR wheels from AM when they come out next year.

All in all, not a bad BF for me, considering I'm not rich like most of you guys seem to be :)

THANK YOU very much to ALL of our vendors who worked tirelessly to provide us with multitudes of questions, PM's, and phone calls. You all made this a very enjoyable BF for me this year. Will start saving for next year now.....
Sponsored

Last edited:

H1 GT

Crew Chief
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Taylor
Vehicle(s)
15 4C, 97 H1
Well I dropped my phone in the garage trying to take a few pictures of my 350R wing and it became unusable...so I got a new phone.

Tamadrummer88

Finicky
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang EcoBoost Premium
Thought I would start a thread where we can list all of our BF buys, so our Outstanding Vendors can see how much we all love them. I'll start.

1. Steeda CAI Power Pack from David@Steeda.
2. A full setup of Diode Dynamics LED's including all the interior, trunk, switchbacks, and 4th brake lights kit. from DD.
3. Redline hood struts, and a start button decal from Anchor Room.
4. Eibach Sportline springs from Tire Rack (I know not a sponsor).
5. Removed my "suitcase" added an Xpipe, and 4 1/2" tips at a local muffler shop.

On another note, I also bought 4 watches, a Nikon Camera, and a SanDisk Ultrafit 128GB USB for music for my car.

I still need some camber caster plates for when I install my springs, and am still looking for another wheel/tire setup. Waiting to get a good look at the RTR wheels from AM when they come out next year.

All in all, not a bad BF for me, considering I'm not rich like most of you guys seem to be :)

THANK YOU very much to ALL of our vendors who worked tirelessly to provide us with multitudes of questions, PM's, and phone calls. You all made this a very enjoyable BF for me this year. Will start saving for next year now.....
Sounds like you had one hell of a black Friday. What kind of watches did you get?

svtfever

ALEX
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
William
Vehicle(s)
2019 GTPP1
corsa xtreme quad, roush valnce, cradle lockout. steeda intake and tuner. soon to hopefully get the pedalmax

Sponsored

OP
OP
Gdyup50

Gdyup50

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ron
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium
OP really started this thread to brag about all the deals he got
Trust me, the deals I got pale in comparison to others I'm sure....my stupid little mods are nothing compared to what some guys and gals here did.

OP
OP
Gdyup50

Gdyup50

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ron
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium
Sounds like you had one hell of a black Friday. What kind of watches did you get?
I'm an Invicta watch collector, I picked up a few this week during their once only deals they had...I'm up to 30 watches now, lol

Khyber

it's a hard parked life
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Landon
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP CO
I got:

• Steeda Power Pack from David@Steeda (mind blowing deal, i mean steeda kicked some ass on this package price deal for pre BF. it was $300+ cheaper than competition) installing it in the morning just got my tune
  • DD 4th brake light from lethal- I got this mostly for safety reasons between this and the DD seq brakes, both are a must have mod. especially if you got kids. whatever you can do to get the idiot behind you to stop.

what I missed out on:

• Beef's outstanding deal on SP headers (nervous how loud it really would make my corsa xtreme in real life- no i don't want sports)
  • Whipple because ya know it's like 5 months of house payments lol. one day!
  • Airlift- well because timing just isn't right to drop that money around christmas time and with taxes I gotta pay coming up, yay for self being self employed and having to pay.
  • bunch of other stuff i missed out on, well because I have to buy the kids and wife christmas too :D

i'll go cry now over my excuses. I will say it was a great BF to be a mustang owner. There were some phenomenal deals on the more expensive stuff.

kray

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT 2014 Edge 2013 F150
I have quite a few Wenger Swiss watches. They are my vice of choice! Didn't score any today though. UPS guy delivered my Airaid CAI (yes, I know it does nothing but look nice in the engine bay) a Mishimoto coolant tank, and a Steeda strut tower brace. The stars alligned right and they all showed up today. (I love the big brown truck!). I want a set of lowering springs but I can't figure out what brand will do the best job of retaining the facrory ride. Nothing wrong with being excited about getting a good deal!!!

jburgess1379

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Boosted v6
Was going to get Steeda sway bars and Dusold hex grilles but didn't. They'll have to wait. Got my full exhaust system sooner than anticipated.
Purchased:
Flowmaster Outlaw axlebacks thanks to Alex's crazy low quote and they're never on sale for the v6 at least.
Lethal Performance off road downpipe with H-pipe. Also great BF discount.
Thanks to those 2 vendors. Full exhaust from the headers back for next to nothing. Exactly what I wanted....in spring/summer. Lol. Saved a ton today.

Sponsored

CommyO

Is it a v8?
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 EB Premium PP
I got:

DD 4th brake light from lethal- I got this mostly for safety reasons between this and the DD seq brakes, both are a must have mod. especially if you got kids. whatever you can do to get the idiot behind you to stop.
haha whatever helps you sleep at night man. Gotta get that whipple to help the kids stop being late to school as well

Khyber

it's a hard parked life
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Landon
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP CO
haha whatever helps you sleep at night man. Gotta get that whipple to help the kids stop being late to school as well
or go straight to jail lol

plc268

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Patrick
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium Race Red
Nothing. I missed out on some crazy deals because I couldn't make up my mind.

Even non car bf stuff has been a bust for me this year. Just nothing grabbing me this year like it normally does. Probably for the best.

Glex25

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT PP
I'm a little more track oriented so I purchased mostly suspension stuff from Steeda this Black Friday

4 Ford TPMS and activation tool for my new wheels
Steeda adjustable diff bushing insert system
Steeda IRS subframe alignment kit
Steeda rear IRS subframe support braces
Steeda Ultra Light jacking rails

I started my Black Friday shopping couple of weeks ago

Sto n sho front plate adapter
FRPP Touring catback exhaust
JLT Oil catch can
A extra set of OEM axles and driveshaft
Both 3.31 and 3.55 Ring and Pinion
Velgen VMB9 wheels