11’s on Stock Block and Street Tires

Juben

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
2015 EcoBoost Mustang (AT) w/PP
11s has been done on stock block, but stock tires — not sure about that one. You really need a sticky tire if your really chasing good time-slips.

Brian V

USA Retired
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015ecoboost premium 201A Nav Sec Race Red
1 would have to lock down the rear differential . Beef up the suspension . Get drag wheels and tyres .
Bigger half shafts . 1 piece drive shaft . And the list goes on .

So basicly 1 should ponder if the money spent is really worth the effort .

trippleyelo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford f250 turbo diesel and 2016 mustang svo
There have been a few cars in this club some are members and vendor's on this site but keep there action on The low down ..

To get to eleven seconds in a 3600 lb car you have to be heavy moded , tuned ,sespention work , half shaft, drag sway bar, IRS brackets ,race gas 108 or and auxiliary fueling and empty cockpit with drags tire , and helmet of your choice. I would say you would have one hell of a sleeper car. It can be done on the list above 5 to 6 grand of work the fun of it is ounce you get your o to 60 under 5 seconds your getting there use track apps in countdown mode for practice..

All in all 450 BHP would get you there with the list above with slight mist of meth..:ford:

Juben

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
2015 EcoBoost Mustang (AT) w/PP
I'm pretty sure Ken got into the 11s with an E30 tune (Tune+), intercooler, sticky tires, and cradle lockouts or something like that. It can be done with more minimal mods, but you need a sticky tire and good air.

Sponsored

Bennington

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ingot ecoboost
I’ve run high 11’s with a Vargas Stage 2 twin scroll, aux fuel running E85, ATM intercooler, catted downpipe, BMR cradle lockouts, vertical links, AEM dry filter, Airaid tube and stock air box. M/T 275 drag radial. Full weight - nothing removed. Rest of suspension, exhaust and halfshafts stock (automatic). Car has 11.50’s in it, I only get to the track a few times a year.

I think Perfweld got 11’s on a street tire.

Last edited:

Brian V

USA Retired
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I’ve run high 11’s with a Vargas Stage 2 twin scroll, aux fuel running E85, ATM intercooler, catted downpipe, BMR cradle lockouts, vertical links, AEM dry filter, Airaid tube and stock air box. M/T 275 drag radial. Full weight - nothing removed. Rest of suspension, exhaust and halfshafts stock (automatic). Car has 11.50’s in it, I only get to the track a few times a year.

I think Perfweld got 11’s on a street tire.
So you basicly spent all the money on that Vargas stage 2 ..
And still wow ..

Bennington

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ingot ecoboost
So you basicly spent all the money on that Vargas stage 2 ..
And still wow ..
$1500 Vargas
$1000 aux fuel
$500 intercooler
$300 downpipe
$550 tuning and device
Maybe $500-800 on the incidentals. Somewhere around $5k total. Perfect daily driver.

Regs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang 2016 Echoboost
You did all the install work? I thought Vargas was at least 2k?

Bennington

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ingot ecoboost
You did all the install work? I thought Vargas was at least 2k?
My son and I did the install. Fairly simple. I bought it on the pre sale last year. They recently offered it again at $500 off. Maybe a few weeks ago. Keep an eye out around Black Friday. Might go on sale.

Sponsored

apx632

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ecoboost Mustang Stock- 13.64@100 1/4 mile
There have been a few cars in this club some are members and vendor's on this site but keep there action on The low down ..

To get to eleven seconds in a 3600 lb car you have to be heavy moded , tuned ,sespention work , half shaft, drag sway bar, IRS brackets ,race gas 108 or and auxiliary fueling and empty cockpit with drags tire , and helmet of your choice. I would say you would have one hell of a sleeper car. It can be done on the list above 5 to 6 grand of work the fun of it is ounce you get your o to 60 under 5 seconds your getting there use track apps in countdown mode for practice..

All in all 450 BHP would get you there with the list above with slight mist of meth..:ford:
You couldn't be more wrong if you tried. Don't need HALF of what you mentioned. And no weight reduction either. There are guys that have gone 11's on a pure street tire and a stock block. Guy had an upgraded turbo and fuel system. Did not have suspension work, sway bars, brackets or an empty cockpit. You can go 11's stock turbo, stock block, stock fuel system, full weight as well. I went 12.6 with an intercooler, cat-back and a 93 octane tune on bone stock tires. Any kind of stickier street tire I could've gone another tenth or so quicker. If I had a radial low 12's easily.

trippleyelo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
You couldn't be more wrong if you tried. Don't need HALF of what you mentioned. And no weight reduction either. There are guys that have gone 11's on a pure street tire and a stock block. Guy had an upgraded turbo and fuel system. Did not have suspension work, sway bars, brackets or an empty cockpit. You can go 11's stock turbo, stock block, stock fuel system, full weight as well. I went 12.6 with an intercooler, cat-back and a 93 octane tune on bone stock tires. Any kind of stickier street tire I could've gone another tenth or so quicker. If I had a radial low 12's easily.

Ok.. you can blow your engine if you want but I did the list above on any given night I can go 11 when ever I want cold day hot day any day of the week .. v8 kills are many on the list and enough pocket change to help the modification list .. the 10s is we're I want to go so I'm all set for the next run at it... For the record this a list I did, and go at it how you want perfweld on his second block far as I know , and I like it safe..:first:

Last edited:

Brian V

USA Retired
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ok.. you can blow your engine if you want but I did the list above on any given night I can go 11 when ever I want cold day hot day any day of the week .. v8 kills are many on the list and enough pocket change to help the modification list .. the 10s is we're I want to go so I'm all set for the next run at it... For the record this a list I did go at it how you want perfweld on his second block far as I know , and I like it safe..:first:
So let me get this right .. you paid 36k or 37k to have the priveledge to boast here in the economy section .. 1 would only have to drop 25k and add a few G s more to get to 11 s ..

I'm impressed how stupid you really are !:amen:

trippleyelo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I'm impressed how stupid you really are ! :shrug:

MY MONEY AND A GOAL ...

THAT WHAT MAKES AMERICA SO GREAT I CAN DO WHAT I WANT ..:headbang:
ANOTHER KEYBOARD JOKEY TROLLING THE MUSTANG6G..

apx632

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ecoboost Mustang Stock- 13.64@100 1/4 mile
Ok.. you can blow your engine if you want but I did the list above on any given night I can go 11 when ever I want cold day hot day any day of the week .. v8 kills are many on the list and enough pocket change to help the modification list .. the 10s is we're I want to go so I'm all set for the next run at it... For the record this a list I did go at it how you want perfweld on his second block far as I know , and I like it safe..:first:
I think you are just mad that you got proven wrong on what's actually needed to run 11's honestly. 11's are childs play for these cars.
As far as Perfweld his 2nd motor was by choice because of his goals. Otherwise he had a perfectly healthy stock block that went 10's multiple times. There was nothing wrong with it when he pulled it out of his car and did an inspection either. Now for 10's yes I would do bare minimum a built shortblock as well just to be safe as you put it. But we are talking about 11's here and can someone do it on a street tire. The answer is YES someone can and has gone 11's full weight, stock longblock on street tires. Infact Tune+ tuned that car. They played with the traction control on the AP to help get the car off the line.
Sponsored