New Guy...

OP
OP

Miami EB

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Lightning Blue EB 200A + Nav
Its to cover their butts in case the CAI was installed incorrectly, leading to a failure. The warranty states the entire part needs to be installed by a ASE/Ford shop. As hard as it is to mess up a CAI install, its just precautionary to them. They are nice enough to include a warranty with the tune, the least we can do is follow the rules. Perhaps if you already have the CAI installed, when you go get the tune installed, have the shop check off the CAI as well and document it. Some members on here claimed that has worked in registering for the warranty.
Good idea! Maybe they can just inspect it for a second and see that it's on there properly. I installed the MBRP race catback and the Mishimoto black IC yesterday. I wanted a loud exhaust but DAMN it is loud lol. Sounds great!
Sponsored

lazsep

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Laz
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang Conv
Good idea! Maybe they can just inspect it for a second and see that it's on there properly. I installed the MBRP race catback and the Mishimoto black IC yesterday. I wanted a loud exhaust but DAMN it is loud lol. Sounds great!
No Down pipe?

OP
OP

Miami EB

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Lightning Blue EB 200A + Nav
No Down pipe?
Nope no down pipe changes. Everything I've read says you need a custom tune for a down pipe and I'm only getting the FP tune done.
Sponsored