CVCashmere

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Carl
Vehicle(s)
15 GT Vert w/Steeda lower brace, PP sways & susp
All

Based on the postings, I bought the hinge cover from Amazon. previously, I bought the u-shaped cover from Ebay.

Now, mine looks like the pictures.

For under $12, you can improve the door opening appearance and make it look like an expensive car such as a BMW, etc.

Thanks

CVCashmere

Yeah, mine took like forever to arrive. But for the price, it's hard to bitch about it but these small cheap parts do a wonderful job of cleaning up the unsightly hinges and door stops. :thumbsup:
Sponsored

catchthecarp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 White Platinum Premium GT
I really want a set of those seat belt extenders, I'm going to hit the dealership where I bought the car up for a pair. I see from clicking on the links you provided (thx!) they are essentially free, I'm willing to pay for shipping to avoid the neck rub.

Voo Doo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ric
Vehicle(s)
2019 BULLITT DHG
Our decals arrived in the mail today from http://www.vinzdecals.com/createcaliper.html. First time I have ordered from this company and the emblems arrived in great shape and on time. They sent me enough to do both cars, fifteen decals with your choice of ten fonts, and more than thirty five different colors. You are allowed thirteen letters at a cost of $13.25 delivered. Worked out great.:thumbsup:
So....you pay for 13...then you get 15 ?? Are you using all those on 2 cars???

Voo Doo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ric
Vehicle(s)
2019 BULLITT DHG
Not using them all, that's just the package you get from VinzDecals. The curved larger ones worked out great on the fronts. On our premium cars the rear calipers has lettering stamped into the metal. I may sand the lettering flat, then The small MUSTANG letters would be a perfect fit. Mine went on well but I'm glad they have extra ones in case I messed one up. In addition, I like being able to choose the lettering and color on the emblem, (like VooDoo or BLACK MAGIC).

Bill
Oh...you can choose?? Cool!! Thanx :cheers:

Sponsored

Nagare

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Lightning Blue V6
Vehicle Showcase
Did any of you guys with the original mod for this thread have any issues getting it to stick fully on both sides? I can get it to click securely on one side, but the other won't hold. After a few seconds it just pops up.

Lightning

Miss my 93
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
50th anaversery GT, 2019 Golf R
Vehicle Showcase
Did any of you guys with the original mod for this thread have any issues getting it to stick fully on both sides? I can get it to click securely on one side, but the other won't hold. After a few seconds it just pops up.
I heated mine up :thumbsup:
Sponsored