Sponsored

Livernois 93 Sport tune!

Mustang_Lou

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang Bullitt
For anyone concerned about harshness on auto tranny shifts, if it's not running the way you like it, just ask for a revision to the tune ... all included in the price.
Sponsored

ZombieHunter

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red California Special
Have you run any E85 yet, and if so how did it feel compared to the other tunes?
Yes, I ran a few tanks of it before putting it away for winter, The air fuel ratio changed [on factory gauge] the minute I pulled from the station filling it up. Which concerned me so I called Livernois and they assured me that is what it was supposed to do. So I keep an eye on it and it stayed consistent and ran fine with no issues at all. Over all it pulled just a bit harder making the front end rise quicker and overall felt smoother going through the gears. Maybe a little more power at a lower RPM is why not sure just seem that way to me..
I did put 93 back in for winter storage as I'd prefer not to store it with the more corrosive e85 in it. But for sure I'll go back to e85 this summer when I go to Cars and Coffee at M1 and other events just so I have a little bit extra power. You never know when you might need it.. :ninja:

H1shawn1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT TY
So I'm trying to figure out how far this free tune revisions will go with Livernois, does anyone know if they will charge me extra for a nitrous tune? I emailed Ethan at Livernois and hoping to hear back from him soon, but perhaps one of you already know.

I don't know if I have any intention of ever running nitrous, but it'd be a huge plus knowing that if I ever decided to I wouldn't have to pay extra for the tune.

Mustang_Lou

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang Bullitt
Yeah not sure if it stops at major power adders like superchargers and nitrous but I suspect that'll cost extra.

Livernois Motorsports

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.livernoismotorsports.com
First Name
S550 HQ
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT (TVS 2650) (6R80)
So I'm trying to figure out how far this free tune revisions will go with Livernois, does anyone know if they will charge me extra for a nitrous tune? I emailed Ethan at Livernois and hoping to hear back from him soon, but perhaps one of you already know.

I don't know if I have any intention of ever running nitrous, but it'd be a huge plus knowing that if I ever decided to I wouldn't have to pay extra for the tune.
We cannot remote tune for for Nitrous, we do offer dyno tuning for nitrous support but we do not offer remote tuning for that aspect.

Sponsored

H1shawn1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT TY
We cannot remote tune for for Nitrous, we do offer dyno tuning for nitrous support but we do not offer remote tuning for that aspect.
So cost of tuning aside, are you able to remote tune for other power adders such as your supercharger kits? I live in Texas so taking the car to Michigan would be a huge deal breaker.

Livernois Motorsports

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.livernoismotorsports.com
First Name
S550 HQ
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT (TVS 2650) (6R80)
So cost of tuning aside, are you able to remote tune for other power adders such as your supercharger kits? I live in Texas so taking the car to Michigan would be a huge deal breaker.
If it is a kit that we have installed before, and the other variables (octane, other mods, transmission, etc etc) are in line with what has been done on the dyno, then yes. Just using the Windstorm S/C as an example.

Road Dog

Really Smart Member
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Carl
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Convertible
One quick question

Maybe this has been beaten to death, but once a tune is loaded in an Auto car, is there still a use for Sport+ and Track mode?

EcoSwag1990

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Triple Yellow GT
Maybe this has been beaten to death, but once a tune is loaded in an Auto car, is there still a use for Sport+ and Track mode?
The modes still have the same effect

Road Dog

Really Smart Member
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Carl
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Convertible
The modes still have the same effect
Then you won't risk engine damage by using Sport+ or Track mode? By the way I'm asking here because many of you live this stuff and on other Forums they actually have guys saying a Tune only is active in normal and will cause engine damage if another mode is activated.

Sponsored

EcoSwag1990

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Triple Yellow GT
Then you won't risk engine damage by using Sport+ or Track mode? By the way I'm asking here because many of you live this stuff and on other Forums they actually have guys saying a Tune only is active in normal and will cause engine damage if another mode is activated.
Yea that's bs. The tuning effects all of the modes and there's no reason using them would damage the engine

BmacIL

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT Base, M/T
Vehicle Showcase
So is the Sport pedal a revised driver demand table? How aggressive is it? I definitely prefer linear driver demand over exaggerated.

BmacIL

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT Base, M/T
Vehicle Showcase
It's hard to explain without actually driving the car with the sport pedal tune, but I'll give it a try. With the tune the normal mode feels like the sport mode w /o the tune. It has a quicker throttle response and almost no throttle lag depending on the gear and rpm you are traveling when you give it WOT. It applies to all driving modes with each being more aggressive than the first.

Also see my post at #17. Hope this helps.
Ok, thanks. I just want a pedal that gives me 20% torque at 20% pedal, 50% at 50% etc. The hyper aggressive track mode or what pedalmax does is of zero interest to me. It makes the pedal an on-off switch.

ChitownStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1
Vehicle Showcase
Does the snow/rain mode still apply with normal 93 tune, I would assume greatly reducing throttle response and torque?

BmacIL

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT Base, M/T
Vehicle Showcase
Does the snow/rain mode still apply with normal 93 tune, I would assume greatly reducing throttle response and torque?
Yeah it should. Rain/snow mode doesn't reduce output, just forces you to go deeper to get it.
Sponsored