Sponsored

Livernois 93 Sport tune!

racingmason

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Premium
The 93 tune is great and I recently switched to the flex fuel. After making it to the gas station on fumes and loading up on e85 I'm hooked. The car pulls so hard compared to the 93 tune. I recommend you guys look into running the flex fuel tune if e85 is available in your area.

Last edited:

pike1346

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang 5.0 Premium
The 93 tune is great and I recently switched to the flex fuel. After making it ti the gas station on fumes and loading up on e85 I'm hooked. The car pulls so hard compared to the 93 tune. I recommend you guys look into running the flex fuel tune if e85 is available in your area.
We have one gas station where I am at the has E20, is that flex fuel, or is E85 Flex fuel?

Dumb question, i know, but here is La, I pretty sure were sticking with non-corn fuel. I'd like to try the FF tune, but I do not think I will be able to.

BCB06GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 DHG Bullitt
I believe E20 is 20% ethanol and E85 is 85% ethanol so no can do.
If the tune was adaptive and the sensor could measure down to 20% then why not. I don't think their would be any performance gain over pump gas 92, but if the performance about the same, then why not run it if the cost is 45 or 50 cents per gallon cheaper for E20.

Sponsored