Sponsored

Where are your next events?

BlkGT3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
13 GT86 Autox, 16 GT350 TP, 06 Civic Si TTD car
T-Hill is my favorite track. And I've been to Laguna Seca, Sears Point, PIR and ORP.
I like TH but Sears Point is a much more high risk high reward track which I really enjoy. You didn't list it but you need to get to The Ridge also.

Peter
Sponsored

NWFreerider

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lance
Vehicle(s)
2016 Silver GT PP
Driving down to Thunderhill tomorrow for Hooked on Driving track day on Friday, November 18th. Really looking forward to the track and experience. Plus it will be the first road trip in the car. If anyone else shows up, my car is silver with gunmetal wrap on the hood, roof, and trunk, and the mirrors are orange. Oh, and Washington plates ;).

Lance

C7 B8

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 GT350R, '11 Mustang GT
The Ridge has been on my list. Cant seem to find a clear day in the forecast. Heard its fun.

I like TH but Sears Point is a much more high risk high reward track which I really enjoy. You didn't list it but you need to get to The Ridge also.

Peter

C7 B8

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 GT350R, '11 Mustang GT
Thats a loooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnng commute. You will love it! My fav track! Watch out for 5a. And Westside is straighter than it looks :)

Driving down to Thunderhill tomorrow for Hooked on Driving track day on Friday, November 18th. Really looking forward to the track and experience. Plus it will be the first road trip in the car. If anyone else shows up, my car is silver with gunmetal wrap on the hood, roof, and trunk, and the mirrors are orange. Oh, and Washington plates ;).

Lance

Sponsored

NWFreerider

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lance
Vehicle(s)
2016 Silver GT PP
The Ridge has been on my list. Cant seem to find a clear day in the forecast. Heard its fun.

The Ridge is a good track. Best in the NW. It is closed for the season and reopens in April I think.

And yes T-hill is a long drive but I need to track once more before winter and the last two times I was going to The Ridge it rained. Looking forward to a little road trip so its all good!

db252

Equinsu Ocha
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 GT Premium/PP/Nav

Lance
I'll be there as well. My car is white with black 6GR wheels and my car number is 252. I'm running in C division. Looking forward to meeting you.

Dave

strengthrehab

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ken
Vehicle(s)
2016 DIB Base GT with PP
Doing MSR Houston this weekend. Running CW for the first time.

Sponsored

strengthrehab

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ken
Vehicle(s)
2016 DIB Base GT with PP
I'll get out there next year.

strengthrehab

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ken
Vehicle(s)
2016 DIB Base GT with PP
I just pulled out of thst event to run this weekend

tomservo92

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black 2015 GT Premium
Vehicle Showcase
I just pulled out of thst event to run this weekend
A good friend of mine is running this weekend at TWS. He has a black 2013 BOSS 302. I was going to drive up just to hang out but not sure I'll be able to make it.,

strengthrehab

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ken
Vehicle(s)
2016 DIB Base GT with PP
There are 20 mustangs registered for this weekend. Im at MSR-Houston this weekend.
Sponsored