Sponsored

Brake cooling duct project has begun

lugz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT PP
Its not exact and its not that pretty but it'll work I think.
That's some nice craftsmanship! What would be interesting is to get some actual air flow numbers for your location vs the fog light location. I think in theory your setup would be better.
Sponsored

TNcoupe

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Josh
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP
When I take my factory grill out I may cut it up for version 2. Might make some out of fiberglass with the All Star Performance metal flanges glassed into them and paint em black. Then glass them onto the grill.

GJarrett

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 EcoBoost Premium
That's good work. I need to do something like this before I track mine again next year.

Sponsored

GJarrett

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 EcoBoost Premium
I'd be first in line to get a kit that doesn't require removing the fog lamps. Failing that, I'll be DYIing this next spring. Thanks again to the OP for the inspiration and great job.

OP
OP
cop on my back

cop on my back

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1
I'd be first in line to get a kit that doesn't require removing the fog lamps. Failing that, I'll be DYIing this next spring. Thanks again to the OP for the inspiration and great job.
Your welcome. I am still surprised no kits are available that don't use the fog light openings. I am happy with how mine has worked.

nameuser

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jesse
Vehicle(s)
2018 PP2, 1969 Chevelle
Vehicle Showcase
Any pics with them installed and the fender liners back in? I have a magneride 2018 and want to maybe find a way to use the triangle vents in the facia. If not I wonder if the lower grill will work or will that rob the air from getting to the radiator?
Sponsored