Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.JakeTiesler.com
First Name
Jake
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 HP - 2000 Land Cruiser - 2001 Sequoia
Not to thread highjack but it seems like everyone is enjoying their stock PP wheels on the track! I was thinking a square setup would be best but since its a weekend car maybe I'll just stick with OEM and swap the tires once they are worn.

What tires and sizes are you track guys enjoying on the stock PP wheels?

Thanks

Norm Peterson

corner barstool sitter
Threads
Reaction score
On a corner barstool not too far from I-95
First Name
Norm
Vehicle(s)
'08 GT #85, '19 WRX
Why not go to a square tire and [wider] wheel setup when the original tires are all done?

On the possible appearance matter . . . those who track their cars will understand without you having to say a thing, and those who don't won't fully understand no matter how much you do say.

Norm

K3NMasterS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
a 5.2L Flat Plane
This past weekend at Autobahn North.

K3NMasterS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
a 5.2L Flat Plane
Not to thread highjack but it seems like everyone is enjoying their stock PP wheels on the track! I was thinking a square setup would be best but since its a weekend car maybe I'll just stick with OEM and swap the tires once they are worn.

What tires and sizes are you track guys enjoying on the stock PP wheels?

Thanks
Why not go to a square tire and [wider] wheel setup when the original tires are all done?

On the possible appearance matter . . . those who track their cars will understand without you having to say a thing, and those who don't won't fully understand no matter how much you do say.

Norm
Agreed, I put a set of Forgestar CF5 19x9 and 19x10 on my GT PP. I really wish I had done a square setup now, but luckily I can just pick up (2) 19x10 for the fronts and keep the 19x9 as spares. I'm planning on running 295 squared.

FYI, my CF5 are about 8.5-9lbs lighter per wheel with tires compared to the stock PP wheels. It was a noticeable difference once I took to the track.

Sponsored

MantisTaboggin1975

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium
I have a short video but I don't know how to post it.
image.jpeg

Sponsored