shelby367

being me since 1964
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2015 ecoboost premium, PP (received)
Does anyone know if a brake cooling kit like was available for the Boss 302 is being developed? I am pretty hard on brakes so I would like to add cooling sooner rather than later.
Mike
Sponsored

robb

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT w/PP
Does anyone know if a brake cooling kit like was available for the Boss 302 is being developed? I am pretty hard on brakes so I would like to add cooling sooner rather than later.
Mike
The Performance Pack belly pan has special air flow channels to cool front brakes.

Whiskey11

Kill ALL the Cones!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ruby Red Base GT/PP
The Performance Pack belly pan has special air flow channels to cool front brakes.
Which is about 20% as effective as ducting air from the front fascia directly to the center of the upright and into the back of the rotor.

Since this vehicle is relatively new, I wouldn't expect the kit to be out for a while yet. I could be wrong, but it took a while for FRPP to release their kit for the 05-10 Mustangs when they first debuted.

ShawnO

2015 Silver PP GT 400A
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Silver PP GT 400A
Mike
Had my first track weekend at Barber's and I'm brutal on brakes. I had Hawk Dtc pads on and we did 25 to 30 miles sessions. Never had a brake fade issue. Well maybe once but that one might just be in my head. Of course the high was around 60 today so when summer comes it may be a different story.
Sponsored