[ame]

[ame]
Sponsored

PRG3k

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Turbo
Can't even hear that thing pulling back up. If you had some videos of normal driving that would be even better. I'm thing about doing the Vibrant resonator and some magnaflow street mufflers together. I love the tone of those Vibrant's though. Sound like Livernois and Stainlessworks mufflers, though they allegedly don't use those.

desperatev00

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Mustang Ecoboost
[MENTION=12224]stormtrooper[/MENTION] Vibrant sounds perfect. As far as I know MAP also use Vibrant mufflers.

Juben

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
2015 EcoBoost Mustang (AT) w/PP
Can't even hear that thing pulling back up. If you had some videos of normal driving that would be even better. I'm thing about doing the Vibrant resonator and some magnaflow street mufflers together. I love the tone of those Vibrant's though. Sound like Livernois and Stainlessworks mufflers, though they allegedly don't use those.
That's my setup. I'm using a Vibrant resonator with Magnaflow (street style) mufflers. I get tons of compliments on it and it's very liveable. It's not much louder than stock while cruising at interstate speeds but it has a very good tone and reasonable volume level when you really lean on it. I've played around with a few different setups and this is by far my favorite.

Something else worth noting: check out Jones Exhaust Full Boar mufflers. They're nearly identical to the Magnaflow mufflers. The quality is really good and they're priced at about half of the cost of the Magnaflows. I've got some of these laying around for my next setup and we've used them on a few cars recently. I've been exceptionally pleased with them.

Mustang Mikes Queen Creek

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Mustang
Stock exhaust with a downpipe,sounds a lot like oem with just a little extra tone,wouldnt change it for the world,that fart can sound makes these cars sound like garbage,Im sure the oem system is enough to go tens easily.Ive always wondered if these super sensitive knock sensors could rip timing out of the car just based off all the extra obnoxious noise from loud exhausts?? Just a thought.

Intercooler,downpipe,intake pipe,panel filter,skinny front runners,stock tune with good gas and drag radials should put these cars solidly in the 12s,Remove some basic weight with a reasonable tune id think 11s should be real easy,Simple stuff is what im going for.Not looking for another race car.Just a turbo sleeper.
Sponsored