Sponsored

Which setup for better overall performance

lethalchristy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Mustang GT
Really wish you wouldve sarcastically commented "we're lunds largest dealer" before going into this. lmao

I dig everyone of these vendors in this thread and honestly when i'm ready to snatch up an nguage and some headers, its going to be a TOUGH choice.

Who supplies Krona?
We're Lund's largest dealer. :lol::lol:

In all seriousness, we carry Krona as well as Lund Racing. :cheers:
Sponsored

gearhead2685

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 mustang
Damn this forum hurts my head sometimes LOL

Hey im looking for these parts.....

BUT BUT BUTTT...... Are you the largest oldest biggest most bestest vendor that carries these parts im looking for?

Umm pro tip go with which ever cost less for said parts LOL!!!

beefcake

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Mustang
Really wish you wouldve sarcastically commented "we're lunds largest dealer" before going into this. lmao

I dig everyone of these vendors in this thread and honestly when i'm ready to snatch up an nguage and some headers, its going to be a TOUGH choice.

Who supplies Krona?
we are a krona dealer as well.

As far as Lund is concerned. I watched Lethal post for the last couple years about being Lund's largest dealer.

So i'm not gonna lie, as a newer company, through hard work, customer service, Lund let us know we are now their highest volume dealer. I was a little proud of that!

:)

Joemomma22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Magnetic GT PP
Damn this forum hurts my head sometimes LOL

Hey im looking for these parts.....

BUT BUT BUTTT...... Are you the largest oldest biggest most bestest vendor that carries these parts im looking for?

Umm pro tip go with which ever cost less for said parts LOL!!!
This couldn't be any further from the truth. And I'm sure every vendor will agree and most customers.

Sponsored

gearhead2685

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 mustang
This couldn't be any further from the truth. And I'm sure every vendor will agree and most customers.
As long as the customer service is there next its cost that matters if you want to pay more for parts and get the same thing as the next dude that paid less go right ahead.........

beefcake

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Mustang
As long as the customer service is there next its cost that matters if you want to pay more for parts and get the same thing as the next dude that paid less go right ahead.........
everyone shops price for the most part, but alot also look at service after the sale, which is the biggest thing.

anytime were not in the office 9-6 mon-fri, calls forward to my cell and i typically take them 8-10 seven days a week. alot of times later.

most guys are working on their cars nights and weekends, and if you can't get help when you need it, what good is having a part.

customer love it, wife hates it! ;)

Joemomma22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Magnetic GT PP
everyone shops price for the most part, but alot also look at service after the sale, which is the biggest thing.

anytime were not in the office 9-6 mon-fri, calls forward to my cell and i typically take them 8-10 seven days a week. alot of times later.

most guys are working on their cars nights and weekends, and if you can't get help when you need it, what good is having a part.

customer love it, wife hates it! ;)
this is kinda my point. I'd be okay paying $100 more for a header from a company that is respected and that ive had a good past history with. bonus points if the company recognizes individual return customers.

It is true that aftermarket parts are a retail business, but there IS a service side of this business that a lot of people would rather pay a premium for. thats my opinion of course but i stick to it. Granted there's a difference between paying a small % higher and large % higher because of "best service"

Grintch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP
How are those packages even comparable? PP2 doesn't change the manifold, need to get the Power Pack 3 for that.

Is anyone selling a PP3 like bundle so you can easily compare the price or is it still: buy parts, buy tune, pull car apart and find out you don't have a adapter you need and your car is down for two weeks?

beefcake

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Mustang
this is kinda my point. I'd be okay paying $100 more for a header from a company that is respected and that ive had a good past history with. bonus points if the company recognizes individual return customers.

It is true that aftermarket parts are a retail business, but there IS a service side of this business that a lot of people would rather pay a premium for. thats my opinion of course but i stick to it. Granted there's a difference between paying a small % higher and large % higher because of "best service"
i agree 100%, and i think most vendors on here do a great job and Jared is a super nice guy, and runs a great business over at lethal. No dispute there whatsover.

i think our biggest advantage especially in they coyote platform, is we have been deeply involved from day 1. we have worked close with companies like vortech/paxton, exedy, stainless works, circle d and others in product development for the platform.

we spend a ton of time at the track and between our 4 coyote cars, we probably have logged somewhere in the 800 to 1000 1/4 mile pass range.

we have pushed our cars into the 7 second range, and our 2011 car still has the quickest pass by a supercharged coyote period. Our 2015 car is currently the quickest s550 with a supercharger period. 2nd quickest with the 6r80.

With my business partner, we have installed well over a couple hundred s/c's and turbo chargers since 2010.

I think spending day in and day out with these cars vs just selling parts for them makes a huge difference.

And last and most important. Tech help pretty much any time most normal people are awake. Are we perfect, def not. But I like to think we try really hard, and take a personal touch to things.
Sponsored