• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

GO FAST PARTS FOR SALE - Only Cobb APP Remaining!

ypena02

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
Cobb Accessport V3, unmarried. Comes with everything that originally came in the box. Still has the plastic on the screen - SOLD

ETS Intercooler, buyer pays shipping. Comes with both black and polished brackets - SOLD

UPR DVCC, Polished finish - $180 - SOLD

I will include the Green filter with the first item that is sold.

36041356873_8142282f98_z.jpg
EBM Parts by ypena02, on Flickr

Last edited:

DeVito757

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kris
Vehicle(s)
2015 BMW F30 335xi Msport, 2015 Ecoboost Premium PP MT Ruby Red
Interested in intercooler, sent a PM.

DUNDEM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Base EB PP
I PM'd about the IC as well. Let me know.

OP
OP
ypena02

ypena02

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
Only the Cobb APP remains!

Brand X

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Grabber Blue Ecoboost Premium
Intercooler exactly as advertised. Great seller pleasure doing business with you.

OP
OP
ypena02

ypena02

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
Intercooler exactly as advertised. Great seller pleasure doing business with you.
Appreciate the kind words, thank you for giving me an excuse to drive my new GT :cheers:

Good luck in your quest for 12s, hopefully I'll see you at NED sometime.

DUNDEM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Base EB PP
OP now that your IC has been sold. Was there any pressure lost in logs compared to the stock IC?

OP
OP
ypena02

ypena02

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
OP now that your IC has been sold. Was there any pressure lost in logs compared to the stock IC?
I honestly don't remember. After installing the IC, I sent a log to my tuner and he sent me a new tune.

OP
OP
ypena02

ypena02

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
EVERYTHING IS SOLD, LOCK THIS UP!