Sponsored

Any 2015's with stripes?

PsyopGoat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Commuter cars
I'm considering getting DIB and having white or silver stripes painted on it by a quality shop. I might also consider other combinations, but I haven't seen '15 Mustangs with stripes, photoshopped or otherwise.

I have no idea how they would look. I'd love to see some creations to give me some ideas. Can anyone help out?

Thanks! :)
Sponsored

spectremotorsports

Consultant
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Wes
Vehicle(s)
"Emma" 17 GT/PP Grabber Blue/Black roof
A lot of these pics have me seriously considering going and having the car wrapped in grabber blue right away

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sponsored

OP
OP

PsyopGoat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Commuter cars

My favorite so far! Too bad that color isn't available.

akfinfan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT w/Perf Pack, 2005 Dodge Ram 1500
I would like to see a Competition Orange with WHITE Stripes.......Can anyone make that happen?

Thanks!!

likeaboss

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Corvette Z51
A lot of these pics have me seriously considering going and having the car wrapped in grabber blue right away

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Grabber Blue is a great color for this design. Part of the problem is that Grabber Blue is a color a lot of people either like a lot or hate. I was at Ocean City, MD Cruisin last week and I can't tell you how many people loved the color on my Shelby. Dealers don't want to take the risk to stock it and that's why you normally see it on rental verts or custom orders which are a fraction of overall sales. Hopefully we'll see it again soon on at least a SE model.

jimmypop13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 HHR SS
Grabber Blue is a great color for this design. Part of the problem is that Grabber Blue is a color a lot of people either like a lot or hate. I was at Ocean City, MD Cruisin last week and I can't tell you how many people loved the color on my Shelby. Dealers don't want to take the risk to stock it and that's why you normally see it on rental verts or custom orders which are a fraction of overall sales. Hopefully we'll see it again soon on at least a SE model.
I too love grabber blue and think it looks great on this car. I really wish they'd bring it back!

Sponsored
OP
OP

PsyopGoat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Commuter cars
but it came not so good
I didn't think that color combination would work. White with orange stripes would look okay, but still not great in my opinion.

JoeDogInKC

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
Triple Yellow 2015 GT Premium w/PP
QUIT MAKING PURPLE ONES!!!!111oneoneone

LOL, J/K! I really, really, really want another purple Mustang is all.
Sponsored