Sponsored

All 2015+ Mustang S550 renders / chops compilation

Revenant

Threads
Reaction score
If it looks like the red pictured above, or the green pictured here, I'm a buyer.

Coyotestang13

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2013 Mustang 5.0 MT82 3.73
If it looks like the red pictured above, or the green pictured here, I'm a buyer.

I like the green one best as well. If it has round headlights I am not sure it would look good.

Mustangeio

Threads
Reaction score
I am really preference the last maroon 'photo' and the illustrating of the red 'Stang published from "unstablecombustion.com" website. As much as I like the EVOS idea and wish that it 'inpsires' the style of the '15 model; I do wish they "Americanize" the style ala the two I select.

Sponsored

Jarstang

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
This may be the best preview render/sketch yet.

It was created by someone who was saw some concept drawings and models in different phases of 50th anniversary Mustang materials.

stefan lamm.jpg
2015mustangdrawing.jpg

Vickstang

I been collecting these as I came acros them I'll add what I see hasnt been posted
mustangrender1.jpg
mustangrender2.jpg
mustangrender2a.jpg
mustangrender3.jpg
mustangrender4.jpg

Felix

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT
Liking a lot of these. Would be OK with several of these designs so it just shows u how good the current mustang with a big dose of evo concept thrown it looks.

my fave

Sponsored

NRMStand

This is by far my favorite one. Like a Stang with an Aston Martin flare. I know a lot of loyalists who are afraid of losing the "classic" retro Mustang look, but I think change will be good.

Jarstang

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Looks like an Audi A5 coupe with EVO Concept front end. Needs more Mustang character IMO.

hawkeye

Saw this on Jalopnik.. not bad. Definitely has more of the distinct Mustang looks than some of the other chops I've seen. Hate the silver/gray one above it, too Euro for my taste. :barf:
Sponsored