Reaction score
Website
mymustang.ca
First Name
Rory
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mustang Coupe 2.3L High Performance + HP + 6M
Are those Hot Wheels logos?
Yes, they are Hot Wheels badges from eBay. The side ones are sold in a pair and are bigger than the the front and rear that were bought individually. They are the ones from the 2013 Hot Wheels Camaro except they were Chrome with Red insert so I thought Ford should have Chrome with Black inserts. There are actually different colours available on eBay.

I think Ford and Mattel should do a Hot Wheels Mustang or it would be cool if a bunch of us just created a Hot Wheels Mustang like I did. Perhaps a Hot Wheels Mustang club?

natepcbfl

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nathan
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Premium GTpp 50th AP ---- 1989 Mustang GT 25th Anniversary
Vehicle Showcase
Has anybody found any pictures of a black s550 with an offset stripe? Or can one of the photo shop masters on here work up a black s550 with a driver side stripe that is as wide as the bubbles over the seats? I am probably going to be using glossy CF vinyl. Blacking everything out on mine so trying to stay with the dark colors.

Sponsored

BeauxXL1200

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ralph
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT/PP Ruby Red
Has anybody found any pictures of a black s550 with an offset stripe? Or can one of the photo shop masters on here work up a black s550 with a driver side stripe that is as wide as the bubbles over the seats? I am probably going to be using glossy CF vinyl. Blacking everything out on mine so trying to stay with the dark colors.
This isn't an off set stripe but I think it's an awesome looking black Mustang. This is the pic that gave me inspiration for going with the stripes I chose. :cheers:
Black Stang.jpg

natepcbfl

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nathan
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Premium GTpp 50th AP ---- 1989 Mustang GT 25th Anniversary
Vehicle Showcase
This isn't an off set stripe but I think it's an awesome looking black Mustang. This is the pic that gave me inspiration for going with the stripes I chose. :cheers:
I dig that set up a bunch especially with the accent colors. I just want to try something different. I am going to try to lay some masking paper out on it this weekend to get somewhat of an idea as how it might look. I will have to imagine its not brown though lol.

mlevans1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1426508638.193149.jpg
matte black just put on. They look grey inside the shop, black outside.
where did you get these? may need to get stripes that have a bigger gap, mine only have 1" and my ram air hood may cause problems. these look to have atleast a 2" gap.