Sponsored

Why are you buying a 2017 GT instead of waiting?

Ebm

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Guy
Vehicle(s)
'14 GT

Absolutely will not buy a 17. I see it as an inferior car. The 18 has a new motor, and the virtual screen. Time for the 21st century. Just an extry horsepower helps, even with the shitty skinny tires, oh well, deal with that later. Would not buy a 17, who would? Unless they don't have the money.
Sounds like something a pretentious douchebag would say.

The '17 looks better anyway. If I wanted a catfish, I'd bring out my pole and go fishing. ;)

Bravo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
German Turbo Box
It's funny - when I first saw the 2018 by itself, I thought that the 2017 front was far superior. But, when viewing them side by side in the same color, I'm starting to think that the 2018 looks more aggressive.

Sponsored

clevernickname

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic Mustang GT, 2016 camaro ss (gfs), 2015 range rover sport, 2013 ford explorer, 2017 WRX
Moment of weakness.
I think he might be a troll. Anyway a bunch of people reported another topic he made where he got beat by an m6. He said he's getting the 2018 to match the m6 and everyone was in disbelief that he thought it'd be even close. A NEW m6 mind you.

Then he said something along the lines of "just wait til that stupid b runs into my new car". Thread was deleted lmao. He really took exception that it was *gasp* female driver.

Ebm

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Guy
Vehicle(s)
'14 GT

ricardocabesa

STD free
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT w/PP
I think neither Kevin nor I missed the point. It amused me to poke a bit of fun at your crass comment about money.

:cheers:
Again,you missed my point. Not crass whatsoever-simply stating fact. It amuses me too when I deal with the Great Unwashed.

GNN60GT500

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brent
Vehicle(s)
19 GT PP1 20 F250 6.7 20 Explorer
They both look much the same really. But since I'm getting an 18 I prefer it.

Cleaner, meaner lines give what are supposed to be better aerodynamics.

I quite understand why people with the older car like their Mustang best, and nothing wrong with that (we'll all hate the s650, then buy one).
Im not wasting money on the inferior s650. Im buying the s750. Anyone who buys an s650 obviously cant afford the s750. The s650 just looks too dated. Anyone who doesnt agree with me is dumb.

Do i have it right??

Sponsored

xDUMPWEEDx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT PP (Base/Oxford White)
I'm not sure I understand. Which one are you saying is the catfish?

Thank you for this photo.

The '18 looks more aggressive, while the '17 has more of a rounded, inflated/bloated, look. I like both really, with a slight lead to the '17.

As for which is better, it doesn't matter. The S650 will more than likely be faster and handle better than either of them.

PeterPerfect

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW Z3 2.8
Thank you for this photo.

The '18 looks more aggressive, while the '17 has more of a rounded, inflated/bloated, look. I like both really, with a slight lead to the '17.

As for which is better, it doesn't matter. The S650 will more than likely be faster and handle better than either of them.
Maybe not with Jim Hackett in charge. The Mustang might well die the death of a thousand Arabian cuts.

MaskedRacerX

Driver
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
DT
Vehicle(s)
'21_JWS4XE / '21_TM3P
Obviously you're confused and when you're confused,you laugh. I get it. I'll type slower next time.
Holy smokes, my comment went _totally_ over your head - here's a hint: you're stating "fact", he's "assuming". Get it?

I can provide charts and/or graphs as necessary :lol:

ricardocabesa

STD free
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT w/PP
Holy smokes, my comment went _totally_ over your head - here's a hint: you're stating "fact", he's "assuming". Get it?

I can provide charts and/or graphs as necessary :lol:
Yeah,OK. Save your charts and/or graphs for Trump's I.Q. test.
Sponsored