Performance Pack Wheels for Ecoboost

Khoa3

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Khoa
Vehicle(s)
2016 White Ecoboost Premium
I recently bought a new mustang and while I love it, I hate the rims that it comes with. Any suggestions as to where I can find the OEM rims for the performance package?

I've looked on American Muscle but couldn't find anything like it. Also, I'm looking for good tires to pair with the rims, I live in SoCal. Also, are there any rim/tire shops in Orange County you guys suggest I take my Mustang to? I know next to nothing about cars so any suggestion or tips would help. Thank you!

Top picture is my rims right now, bottom picture are the rims I'm looking for. Or something close to it.
IMG_5982.jpg
IMG_5912.jpg
Sponsored

jbailer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2015 EB Magnetic Premium PP 50AP
Have you looked at the MRR M600 wheels? They are in the sticky in the wheels section. They are also a split 5 spoke but the spokes are thinner, more concave so they look great, much easier to clean, weigh less (~25 lbs) and most importantly have a much better offset! The stock EB PP wheels are so tucked, it looked awkward. I used 1" spacers to get them to look better but the spacers corrode onto the hubs, it was a mess! My EB PP came with the wheels you're looking for and I use those for my winter wheels now and the MRR M600s for summer. Plus, if you don't want black, MRR offers you can do any color option for free. Contact [MENTION=27078]Paul@PKAUTODESIGN[/MENTION], he can help you out!
Dock_new_sm.jpg

Paul@PKAUTODESIGN

The Wheel guy
Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
WWW.PKAutoDesign.com
First Name
Paul A.
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350 Tech Pack #G5531 Avalanche Grey
I can definitely help you out. We assist a large amount of Socal members all the way from Mexicali up to San Jose and all over.

Plus we provide complimentary inhouse installation for local members.
Sponsored