Will They Fit? VERTINI

ronemca

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ron
Vehicle(s)
2016 P/EB w PP
I'm negotiating for a set of 20x9 Vertini wheels. The model name is Dynasty. http://vertiniwheels.com/Wheels_P48%20DYNASTY.html

I've looked high & low for fitment verification on '16 EB w PP without success.

The problem is - Vertini makes them in three different configurations: Concave, Mid-Concave and Deep Concave. It would appear that the seller has the Concave style, but he assures me that there are no OFFSET numbers on the back of the wheel. And in his pics they look awfully non-dished (which means that they are indeed Concave...as opposed to Mid- or Deep- Concave) So I'm not sure they're gonna fit over the front calipers. And Vertini doesn't state any OFFSET numbers or fitment stats :mad: so there's no info there!

There are two separate concerns in play:

1) is there enough clearance behind the spokes to clear the calipers?
2) is the inner ring (the one with the gold socket head screws encircling it) large enough in diameter to clear the back of the calipers?

I'd like to grab this deal, but I am unable to physically get the car to where the wheels are for a test-fit...so I'm scrambling for online info.

There is an Application Guide on the website, but -- wait for it -- it's PASSWORD PROTECTED!! :frusty: :mad: Thanks, Vertini!!

* * Note * *
On a certain auction site there is an auction (number 221394684132) which shows some potentially-helpful stuff.

And also here: http://www.luxury4play.com/american...-grey-rims-nitto-nt-555-extreme-zr-tires.html

I'm betting that one of the clever gents that lurks here at M6g can tell me that - "if they fit the GT500 they'll fit the EB w PP".

Yes? Please?
Sponsored

Last edited:

Paul@PKAUTODESIGN

The Wheel guy
Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
WWW.PKAutoDesign.com
First Name
Paul A.
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350 Tech Pack #G5531 Avalanche Grey
I'm negotiating for a set of 20x9 Vertini wheels. The model name is Dynasty. http://vertiniwheels.com/Wheels_P48%20DYNASTY.html

I've looked high & low for fitment verification on '16 EB w PP without success.

The problem is - Vertini makes them in three different configurations: Concave, Mid-Concave and Deep Concave. It would appear that the seller has the Concave style, but he assures me that there are no OFFSET numbers on the back of the wheel. And in his pics they look awfully non-dished (which means that they are indeed Concave...as opposed to Mid- or Deep- Concave) So I'm not sure they're gonna fit over the front calipers. And Vertini doesn't state any OFFSET numbers or fitment stats :mad: so there's no info there!

There are two separate concerns in play:

1) is there enough clearance behind the spokes to clear the calipers?
2) is the inner ring (the one with the gold socket head screws encircling it) large enough in diameter to clear the back of the calipers?

I'd like to grab this deal, but I am unable to physically get the car to where the wheels are for a test-fit...so I'm scrambling for online info.

There is an Application Guide on the website, but -- wait for it -- it's PASSWORD PROTECTED!! :frusty: :mad: Thanks, Vertini!!

* * Note * *
On a certain auction site there is an auction (number 221394684132) which shows some potentially-helpful stuff.

And also here: http://www.luxury4play.com/american...-grey-rims-nitto-nt-555-extreme-zr-tires.html

I'm betting that one of the clever gents that lurks here at M6g can tell me that - "if they fit the GT500 they'll fit the EB w PP".

Yes? Please?
The issue is that there is no information to confirm the application except the stated

20x9 fitment, which is a flat profile.

Can you let us know what vehicle these wheels are coming off of?

OP
OP

ronemca

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ron
Vehicle(s)
2016 P/EB w PP
They're coming off a 2009 Mustang, but GT or V6 or whatever is unknown.

Since my OP, I have discovered that the 'Concave', 'Mid-Concave' and 'Deep-Concave' is associated with the rim width; therefore the 20x8.5 is 'Concave', the 20x9 is 'Mid-Concave' and the 20x10.5 is 'Deep-Concave'.

If my seller is measuring accurately (questionable) the wheels in question are 9"...therefore Mid-Concave...therefore +32 offset. So it sounds good, but I'm still a little uneasy.

I wouldn't mind if I ended up requiring 6mm spacers or something to stand off the outboard surface of the calipers...but if the inner ring of the wheels is going to hit the trailing edge of the calipers I'm sunk.

Paul@PKAUTODESIGN

The Wheel guy
Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
WWW.PKAutoDesign.com
First Name
Paul A.
Vehicle(s)
I dont forsee a issue if it is a 20x9 ET 32 then that works fine.

Not as flush as I like on the S550 but it is a standard fitment.

Noticed your pm as well brotha, but thought this would be a good thing to response publicly encase anyone ever had any questions.

OP
OP

ronemca

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ron
Vehicle(s)
2016 P/EB w PP
Thank you very much, Paul! I went ahead with the deal, and will advise upon first test mounting...which will likely be in approx. three weeks.

Paul@PKAUTODESIGN

The Wheel guy
Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
WWW.PKAutoDesign.com
First Name
Paul A.
Vehicle(s)
Thank you very much, Paul! I went ahead with the deal, and will advise upon first test mounting...which will likely be in approx. three weeks.
NP keep us posted.
Sponsored