Khoa3

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Khoa
Vehicle(s)
2016 White Ecoboost Premium
Hey everyone,

Sorry if this is wrong place to post as it is my first time on this forum.

Anyways, I wanted to get some opinions on this Black Mustang Ecoboost Premium w/ 52k miles. Clean title, automatic, sold by owner. Found this ad through Craigslist. I've been looking at used 15 mustangs premium from dealerships in my area for a while (orange county) and they all run about 22-24k OTD which is not bad but this deal seems great, especially if I can bring owner down to 18k and pay it cash. Going to see the car tomorrow afternoon.

Obviously, mileage is high at 52k, that's why I wanted some opinions. My second plan was to wait until October/Nov this year when new 18 comes out, go to local dealership and buy a grabber blue eco premium. Obviously it'd be more expensive and I would have to finance a couple thousand. What do you guys think?

op9q3t.jpg

i57m0y.jpg

kanvie.jpg

20zbhns.jpg
Sponsored

Weather Man

Persistance is a Bitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 I4 T Prem Auto
What is his asking price?

Jackie Chan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Corvette ZR1
Im in a different market but i bought 2 premium 16 rentals that i will advertise at 20 to 21 with under 30k miles. Just a reference.

Weather Man

Persistance is a Bitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 I4 T Prem Auto
Seems like a good price, did you buy?

Sponsored

5pointOh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP1 Ingot Silver "Millennium Falcon" @falcon_s550
Im in a different market but i bought 2 premium 16 rentals that i will advertise at 20 to 21 with under 30k miles. Just a reference.
Nice, you are friends with Jason Perez right? I met you a few weeks ago up at your shop. Might get you to locate me a 16 GTPP once i get my lemon law stuff done on my current car.

Jackie Chan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Corvette ZR1
Nice, you are friends with Jason Perez right? I met you a few weeks ago up at your shop. Might get you to locate me a 16 GTPP once i get my lemon law stuff done on my current car.
Dont think that's me you met. Im at a chevy store right now, i havent worked at ford since 2014 and that was in orlando. There are alot of nice factory rep 2017 gts at ford sales right now if you have someone that can buy at closed sales.

5pointOh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP1 Ingot Silver "Millennium Falcon" @falcon_s550
Dont think that's me you met. Im at a chevy store right now, i havent worked at ford since 2014 and that was in orlando. There are alot of nice factory rep 2017 gts at ford sales right now if you have someone that can buy at closed sales.
Ah probably not then, I saw Vette and this guy had a new Z06 but you have a ZR1 lol.

law242

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost Premium
If you keep searching you can find good deals. Got mine for 18,900 before tax title and license with 28k miles.

stang305

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Gt
Mileage too high my opinion

Sponsored
OP
OP
Khoa3

Khoa3

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Khoa
Vehicle(s)
2016 White Ecoboost Premium
This was my thought. Especially seeing as more than half the warranty is gone.
Thanks for everyone's input, decided to pass on the car, too many dents in front and back once I went and saw it. Also the driver door had been replaced after a side swipe. Will continue looking, thanks all!

Spykexx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Prem M6, 2019 Charger Scat Pack Plus
Thanks for everyone's input, decided to pass on the car, too many dents in front and back once I went and saw it. Also the driver door had been replaced after a side swipe. Will continue looking, thanks all!
Sounds like it was a good idea to pass :thumbsup:
Sponsored