Boost Works Twin Turbo build progress

Travis@boostworks

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.boostworks.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
She RUNS!!!!! I took it out on a drive a few weeks ago put it through a few heat cycles. Found a few issues and I am working my way through those now. I put probably 25 miles on the car. Drove great, got on it just a little bit a few times as I only have my base tune installed and wastegates are not Plummed yet. To be totally honest it scared the crap out of me. I've had many fast cars over 1000whp and without it even turned up yet it put me in the center lane without thinking twice, and that was just over half throttle. I'm installing e85 fuel system and fixing a few things. Should have it on dyno in a few more weeks and we shall see what it will do. Stay tuned for pics and some video.
Thank you for being patient man.. honestly. It's folks who stood behind us through these hard times that will pave the way for a ton of people to be just as happy. :cheers:
Sponsored

Ninjak

Posting from the Shadows
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT500 2019 Harley Davidson F150 68 GTA
Looks like BW is back on track. That's good to hear. The kit truly looks great, and if all the bugs with the building of the kits have been worked out, then there should be some happy people out there soon.

OP
OP

Turbocrazed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang Gt
Just an update I have got the car running and have been working on the tuning. The process with Lund has been a very positive process so far. Started with my 93 tune and on the tail end of the e-85 tune now. I've got to say that this kit is everything I hoped for. It took way longer than it should have but Travis at boost works has made the wrongs right and delivered a kick ass turbo kit with superior quality pieces. This thing is amazingly fast is almost too much for a real streetable car. I will need to turn down the boost(currently set at 12lbs) to really be able to drive this thing.

The kit has a very clean install, everyone that sees it can't believe how clean it looks installed. Besides the huge intercooler behind my cutout front grille you can't even tell it has any real mods. Definitely the sleeper look. I did modify a few things from the kit that in my opinion needed some upgrade, I replaced all the rubber coolant lines with an fittings and steel braided line but for the most part did come with everything needed to get it going.

I will follow this up with some pics, video and detailed install info.

Travis@boostworks

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.boostworks.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Thanks for the update! We are always striving to improve and I'm glad that we got through thar rough patch. Thank you for believing in us and sticking with it. We really do appreciate it!

Turn it down? Just means you need stickier tires. ;). Enjoy!
Sponsored