Sponsored

My oxford white build.

Eulisess550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 OW GT
I'm making this thread to share my build with the community.

I got the car on February 2nd 2016. I got a base model as I did not want to pay extra for the car since I was gonna change a good amount of the items that made a PP a PP.

Second day into owning the car. I screw up and speed and get caught.

First mod was a JLT oil catch can.

Decided that I wanted a tune and decided to get injectors to run e85.

Ordered my Lund Ngauge and was super stoked to install the tune.

First fill up of e85

The car was running great, but it was too quiet for my liking. Decided to buy some headers and catback.

also got a BMR cradle lock out kit, steeda G trak brace and FP strut bar.

Found a local rear seat delete that i picked up.

Taking my headers to get the sensor bungs rewelded in a different location. (shows the rear seat delete better)

I really disliked the wheels that my car came with. I got a steal on some stock PP wheels with tires. drove 100 miles
to pick them up and fit them in the back seat.

Here they are installed.

A couple weeks later, the clutch slave decided to fail at 5k miles and destroy my clutch. Took the car to Ford and they replaced the clutch under warranty.

After getting the car back, I went ahead and ordered the Roush hood vents.

The stock suspension was one of my least favorite things about this car. I went ahead and ordered some KW v3 coilovers.

Ordered my Cobra Jet manifold and throttle body since I wanted to see what this engine could do NA.

I also ordered a 5inch intake from Revauto but never received anything and after almost 5 months of back and forth, I decided to cancel the order and order the FP intake.

Decided to take the plunge and install the headers at home with stands and a couple jacks.

Couldnt get it done in one day, decided to wait for the next day since I was off early.

Installed (or uninstalled) my grille delete.

The time came to install the Cobra jet manifold, went ahead and ordered some crankcase breathers from JDM Engineering and installed them at the same time.

The stock seats weren't comfortable so I ordered a Sparco Chrono.

Since I want to be able to do various forms of driving (canyon, street, strip) I got an Autopower roll bar.

To improve the handling, I ordered and installed Whiteline sway bars and end links for the front and rear.

Also to help with cooling, handling,and stopping I got MM Camber/Caster Plates, Stoptech brake lines, UPR motor mounts, Mishimoto Oil cooler and Radiator.

Wanting the brakes from the PP, i saw a deal on this forum and jumped on it. Thanks again, Socaltim!

The car has been running awesome but I just want more power. Went ahead and contacted Terry @ Beefcake and pulled the trigger on a stage 2 Procharger kit. D1sc w/1050 ID injectors.
Boundary OPG, MMR crank sprocket, and Stage 1 Fore fuel System.

Everything not currently installed (radiator, oil cooler, motor mounts, camber plates, Procharger, opg, crank sprocket, and fuel system )will be installed shortly, just looking for some time off from work to make the jump and install during a weekend. Also going to keep the Cobrajet manifold with the Procharger kit.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Rdot9

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Magnetic GT Premium w/ Performance Package
I wish your pictures worked. :( Reading through, it sounds like an awesome car lol

WatchSquid

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
93 Reef Blue Mustang convertible
Nope. No pics here either.

SoCalTim

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
Sold : 15 GT
Imgur doesn't play nice with this forum. Try using photobucket.

Sponsored

Rdot9

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Much better with pictures. :headbang:

You did pretty much everything I plan on doing to mine lol

Happy with the coilovers (worth the price)?:D

OP
OP
Eulisess550

Eulisess550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 OW GT
Much better with pictures. :headbang:

You did pretty much everything I plan on doing to mine lol

Happy with the coilovers (worth the price)?:D
lol, thanks! Took me a bit to get it right, since Photobucket is a horrible ad-ridden site now.

It's definitely a fun car as it sits, but i just want more power lol. What are you planning on doing to yours?

Honestly, yes. Although pricey, they're a very nice riding coilover and perform when I need them to.

SoulTea

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Prem. Oxford White
Oh man these are the kinds of build threads I used to love browsing through on Supraforums 10 years ago, just balls to the wall full builds. Awesome car, Gonna need some vids once that Procharger is on there!

OP
OP
Eulisess550

Eulisess550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 OW GT
Oh man these are the kinds of build threads I used to love browsing through on Supraforums 10 years ago, just balls to the wall full builds. Awesome car, Gonna need some vids once that Procharger is on there!

Thank you! I'm beyond excited to see what the car (more so the transmission) can handle. Hoping to get it all installed before the end of the month. As far as the only issue I see happening, is going to be installing the coupler to the Cobrajet throttle body.

Sponsored

Rdot9

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
lol, thanks! Took me a bit to get it right, since Photobucket is a horrible ad-ridden site now.

It's definitely a fun car as it sits, but i just want more power lol. What are you planning on doing to yours?

Honestly, yes. Although pricey, they're a very nice riding coilover and perform when I need them to.
I hear ya there, I've been sitting at stock for about a year now :confused: finally time to get some things done now that I can but the car has been a blast so far.

Probably just bolt ons for me since it will be a daily for a while. Full exhaust, intake,tune, IM/TB, some suspension mods and some more cosmetic things here and there. Nothing too crazy :D

Really interested in coilovers so I'm glad to hear you're happy with them. :thumbsup:

Am1nal

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Marcus
Vehicle(s)
2017 Lightning Blue GT w/ Performance Pack
You ain't wasting no time are you?

Love the build!

cgreen5150

cgreen5150
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT, Premium, PP, Recaros
Damn, sweet build! Loving that intake. Looks mean as hell. I'll be watching this one for sure.

OP
OP
Eulisess550

Eulisess550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 OW GT
I hear ya there, I've been sitting at stock for about a year now :confused: finally time to get some things done now that I can but the car has been a blast so far.

Probably just bolt ons for me since it will be a daily for a while. Full exhaust, intake,tune, IM/TB, some suspension mods and some more cosmetic things here and there. Nothing too crazy :D

Really interested in coilovers so I'm glad to hear you're happy with them. :thumbsup:

Yea, the car is definitely a fun car. Coming from AWD to RWD has been a fun, change to say the least.

That's awesome! The car feels really different with better suspension and the power is pretty great for an NA car. :thumbsup: