Travis@boostworks

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.boostworks.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Radiant heat...and a PITA to remove for cleaning
Most top mounted kits are pulling air right next to a radiator.. The air around the engine oil pan is not very hot. The filters come off without having to remove anything else. Every other oil change, just remove/blow them out. No fuss.
Sponsored

Turbocrazed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang Gt
I believe I am one of the first if not first to get one of these kits mail order and after installing the kit the air filter setup it is very well protected and very easy to remove for what ever reason. I do not see any reason that it would be affected by water unless you drove in reverse at high speed in 2 foot of water. If your that stupid you shouldn't be driving a twin turbo mustang to start with. After much wait time and issues I will say that bolted on and running it is exactly what I wanted and have been patiently waiting for. I will post some progress pics and more info on the install as soon as I get some things ironed out and have a few extra minutes to post pics and a story.

Saywhen

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Harley
Vehicle(s)
2017 gt350,2015 f350 lariat,05 Acura rsx,19 gt 10r80 on order
I believe I am one of the first if not first to get one of these kits mail order and after installing the kit the air filter setup it is very well protected and very easy to remove for what ever reason. I do not see any reason that it would be affected by water unless you drove in reverse at high speed in 2 foot of water. If your that stupid you shouldn't be driving a twin turbo mustang to start with. After much wait time and issues I will say that bolted on and running it is exactly what I wanted and have been patiently waiting for. I will post some progress pics and more info on the install as soon as I get some things ironed out and have a few extra minutes to post pics and a story.
Looking forward to hearing about this!

OP
OP

16silverbullet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
I got my turbos and piping. I still haven't received injectors,BAP, tune or air filters. No replies to my emails, business as usual. Turbo kit looks great sitting on my garage floor.

Phoenix

Instagram: PhoenixNFA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Tech AvGrey/Black Stripes
I got my turbos and piping. I still haven't received injectors,BAP, tune or air filters. No replies to my emails, business as usual. Turbo kit looks great sitting on my garage floor.
youre missing stuff from boost works or from other companies?

Sponsored

Adaraas

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Austin
Vehicle(s)
16 Premium GT, 17 Laramie Cummins
Solidly reinforcing the point of never buying a turbo kit from boostworks:clap2:

Doctor Fishtail

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
At this point it is just ridiculous. Shop problems are not the customers. But the shop has made their problems yours. I would ship it all back and Dispute it with cc. I do not even consider this company an option for me going turbo. One of their fan boys PMd me today couple hours ago and told me that they have a kit that is ready to ship. Oh really well.....what about 16silverbullet!!?? He has fully paid. And they want my money also!!?? GTFO :tsk:

OP
OP

16silverbullet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
youre missing stuff from boost works or from other companies?

Not sure, just missing the rest of my kit. I would love to tear in to my car but don't want to have it sitting on jack stands for the next 2 months waiting for my remaining parts.

Phoenix

Instagram: PhoenixNFA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Tech AvGrey/Black Stripes
Not sure, just missing the rest of my kit. I would love to tear in to my car but don't want to have it sitting on jack stands for the next 2 months waiting for my remaining parts.
im asking if these are parts he said he would ship you or not, not did they fabricate it.

if he is still missing you parts while saying he has a kit on the shelf, then yeah, id just send it back.

beefcake

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Mustang
most items like that i'm sure they drop ship as we do, could be with the kit taking so long ,they were waiting to have them drop shipped until the kit was ready in case customer decided to return it.

might have missed the additional drop ship items do to the time frame, but should only take a few days to get that stuff once he is aware of it

Sponsored

Eco85

Mad Scientist
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang
Popcorn :ninja:

Eco85

Mad Scientist
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang
most items like that i'm sure they drop ship as we do, could be with the kit taking so long ,they were waiting to have them drop shipped until the kit was ready in case customer decided to return it.

might have missed the additional drop ship items do to the time frame, but should only take a few days to get that stuff once he is aware of it

:cheers::cheers:
Just ordered from you and it was drop ship, some people expect shops to be like summit racing where there are 1000 people on staff 24/7 to ship lol! Unfortunate situation for op but he is hanging on for quality. Also for those who think a small operations problems dont trickle down to the customer are wrong! It will trickle down and most definitely when ur main fabricator bailed on built parts that were suppose to be good. I dont know travis but come on guys/girls give him a break. Could u imagine if someone was working for you ordered 10k worth of parts and fucked them all up and wAs like " o well i quit " :headbonk:

MyLilPony

Naw It's Stock
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kris
Vehicle(s)
2015 Black GT, 18 JLUR, 15 JK
:cheers::cheers:
Just ordered from you and it was drop ship, some people expect shops to be like summit racing where there are 1000 people on staff 24/7 to ship lol! Unfortunate situation for op but he is hanging on for quality. Also for those who think a small operations problems dont trickle down to the customer are wrong! It will trickle down and most definitely when ur main fabricator bailed on built parts that were suppose to be good. I dont know travis but come on guys/girls give him a break. Could u imagine if someone was working for you ordered 10k worth of parts and fucked them all up and wAs like " o well i quit " :headbonk:
"Trust but verify." Simple words to live by when running a business...

Doctor Fishtail

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Seriously, I've seen people get their ass beat for less.
Yea I don't even know this dude. He is doing me a favor!!?? I did not ask or want him to do me a favor. Pming me telling me he on the phone with Travis and Travis told him it is ready to ship. If I had asked this Phoenix guy for help it would be a different story. But I do not know him and do not need a favor especially for a fantasy kit. :mad:

Doctor Fishtail

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
im asking if these are parts he said he would ship you or not, not did they fabricate it.

if he is still missing you parts while saying he has a kit on the shelf, then yeah, id just send it back.
Dude why are you in the middle of this sale between boost works and SilverBullet. It is none of your business and I bet you Travis does NOT appreciate it. Like I said, live it alone. This has NOTHING to do with you. :rolleyes:
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.