Sponsored

The Down and Dirty ADM Thread

Edward

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Lightning
I'd love info on a '17 R or an '18 allocation for $5k over.
Sponsored

JackMan017

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
There is a new GT350 with an MSRP of $61,290 being advertised at $56,145 on cars.com (Parsons Ford). The ad also says "just listed". That's a sizable savings, anyone else noticing market trends or care to comment?

Edward

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Lightning
There is a new GT350 with an MSRP of $61,290 being advertised at $56,145 on cars.com (Parsons Ford). The ad also says "just listed". That's a sizable savings, anyone else noticing market trends or care to comment?
On cars.com, I've found that MSRP doesn't always reflect the actual sticker price. Many listings include ADM added into the displayed MSRP.

sublime1996525

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Race Red GT350
If over $5k off MSRP is true, I'd jump on that shit!

Sponsored

JackMan017

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
That car is listed at $71k on the dealer website.

I noticed that too. Also noticing that same discrepancy with other dealerships online price vs their price they have it listed on 3rd party sites.

Interesting, I noticed Parsons cars.com advertised price has now changed to $71k.

Last edited:

aham23

FPC 5.2
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 FJG Mach 1 w/ HP
seems ford dealers have auto listings for new cars ordered or in stock. they show up at MSRP on their site, get pushed to the other sites the same way, then get changed if they get around to adding pics and updated the listing.

hlyshft

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350TP/2017 Camaro 1LE
Just got off the phone with Friendly Ford of Las Vegas. (Not so friendly) They placed an advertisement through cargurus for the black GT350R they have at its MSRP price of just over $64k. I called and said I'll take it, let's start the paperwork. The sales guy got a little shady and said something doesn't seem right with that price. He came back with no less than $100k for the R and wouldn't entertain offers below a $20k ADM on the regular GT350s they have in stock.

Like many of you here, all I could do was laugh at the guys response. That's the second time I've tried to deal with that dealership and each time get one of the highest ADM quotes in the country. I can't believe there are still people out there willing to take that kind of hit.

Westfalia

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1965 Westfalia Camper
My 2 cents, 95% of R buyers would LOVE to have gotten their R at 5K over! No hurry? By the time you receive your '18 R (which I hope you are not being jacked around on at MSRP) it's going to be another 15-18 months maybe more. For me, 5K to drive the car now and not in 2 years was well worth it. Life is short, if you have the 5K the car is worth that and more. Just another perspective!

Good luck..
My principle is worth more than 5k. Actually, it's priceless.

Sponsored

Westfalia

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1965 Westfalia Camper

El Diablo

Made in USA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
Just got off the phone with Friendly Ford of Las Vegas. (Not so friendly) They placed an advertisement through cargurus for the black GT350R they have at its MSRP price of just over $64k. I called and said I'll take it, let's start the paperwork. The sales guy got a little shady and said something doesn't seem right with that price. He came back with no less than $100k for the R and wouldn't entertain offers below a $20k ADM on the regular GT350s they have in stock.

Like many of you here, all I could do was laugh at the guys response. That's the second time I've tried to deal with that dealership and each time get one of the highest ADM quotes in the country. I can't believe there are still people out there willing to take that kind of hit.

Buy out of state and ship or drive it home. Vegas dealers brains are fried from the heat.

Guadin Ford has GT350's listed at 20K over... LMFAO!!!!
Those are sucker prices.

Sl13cobra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 GT500

While you're on the phone with (look at me !!!) Manny over at Gaudin, ask him how many 5th gen SAI GT350s they failed to sell by the time the 6th Gen Ford GT350 hit. Bahahahaa.
They have them, but they don't show them in inventory online.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BVxQeCyD6Wv/?taken-by=mustangmannylv

:crazy::headbonk::headbonk:

Last edited:

ssteve

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
big truck
So I'm newly in the market and stopped into my local ford dealer to check out my he one they have in stock. I was shocked to see that it's a 2016 with tech pack and they want 20k over msrp. So $78,000 for a car that's a year old, vinyl was scratched up on, the battery was dead and I couldn't even track it without it going into limp mode. I wouldn't have purchased it anyways cause it's yellow but still really surprised they expect to try and get anything over msrp especially twenty grand over.

cking

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17GT350AG/BS-MGW/UPR/ABLIP
P. T. Barnum -- Sucker born every day. Someone may buy that car and be very happy because he/she paid so much for it.
Sponsored