Sponsored

BMR SUSPENSION'S S550 Lowering Springs: STANCE PICS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr.Pat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
I'm waiting to have my SP080 springs installed on my 17 GT...anything else that I will need to get the alignment in spec?

Fordever

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Derek
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT/CS Convertible
I'm waiting to have my SP080 springs installed on my 17 GT...anything else that I will need to get the alignment in spec?
I don't know shit about this stuff. But I am gonna get a full alignment after I get mine installed (If for no other reason, it will be piece of mind for me) I am getting springs installed ONLY. NO OTHER PARTS.

And I am gong to get the camber checked before install, and adjust for same after if any changes have occurred.

Other than that, I am of no help to you....:cheers:

Dr.Pat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
I don't know shit about this stuff. But I am gonna get a full alignment after I get mine installed (If for no other reason, it will be piece of mind for me) I am getting springs installed ONLY. NO OTHER PARTS.

And I am gong to get the camber checked before install, and adjust for same after if any changes have occurred.

Other than that, I am of no help to you....:cheers:
lol I appreciate the advice. Yes, I plan on having it aligned after giving it time to settle. I'm just wondering if I need to install any other components to be sure it can be aligned properly, such as caster/camber plates. I've searched through the thread, but didn't find a definitive answer. I posted this question in this thread, but haven't gotten a response. I sent a message to the FB page, but haven't gotten a response. SO even though you don't think that you were helpful...at least you responded! lol :cheers:

Sponsored

OP
OP
BMR Tech

BMR Tech

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bmrsuspension.com
First Name
Dion
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT, 2010 GT500, 2019 F-150 5.0
I have stated many times in this thread that nothing is needed when adding BMR springs to your S550.

Top post of the previous page, I answered Ford Fever's question about needing anything additional:

You only need to add the springs and trim the bumpstops - and enjoy. :cheers:
Alignment specs are also subjective.

Can you hit OE specs with BMR Springs? Typically yes.

Do you need anything additional for alignment? That is up to the owner of the car, and what they want for their alignment specs.

99% of the people installing BMR Springs just need to follow the instructions about trimming the bump stops...install, and align after. Easy as 1,2 and 3. :cheers:

BenM

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ben
Vehicle(s)
Magnetic GT.
Big shout our to Dylan and crew at BMR suspension.

I ordered SP089 / SP082 combo performance springs, BK051 diff bushing lockout kit and CB005 cradle bushing lockout kit as shown below.

Dylan arranged to consolidate the packaging which reduced the shipping cost to Australia significantly.

The goods arrived very well packed and intact. All the products mentioned above are well made and are of high quality.

Can't wait to install these bad boys in my Mustang when it arrives in April!

IMG_1877 (1050x1400).jpg

Strokerswild

Shallow and Pedantic
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Things With Wheels
Crappy obligatory phone pic of mine after I did my SP080 and cradle lockout install.

More pics in spring once the car is liberated from hibernation. :)
lowered.jpg

OP
OP
BMR Tech

BMR Tech

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bmrsuspension.com
First Name
Dion
Vehicle(s)
I agree!!!

Sponsored
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Crappy obligatory phone pic of mine after I did my SP080 and cradle lockout install.

More pics in spring once the car is liberated from hibernation. :)
That still looks really high. Is this the before picture?

BmacIL

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT Base, M/T
Vehicle Showcase
OP
OP
BMR Tech

BMR Tech

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bmrsuspension.com
First Name
Dion
Vehicle(s)
Yeah, the tires tucked from that angle makes the gaps look larger, no doubt.

Get some side shots for us [MENTION=11389]Strokerswild[/MENTION] !! Also, how are you liking the CB005 / SP080 combo? I assume you love it ;)

Strokerswild

Shallow and Pedantic
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Things With Wheels
It's mostly the angle of the shot. Trust me, it's lower than stock. I won't be able to drive up my ramps to change oil anymore.

Another factor is that I have the stock PP rubber stretched onto my M350 wheels so the sidewalls aren't exactly vertical as meatier rubber would be so the fender gap seems more pronounced, especially at the angle.

[MENTION=9985]BMR Tech[/MENTION], I can't comment on function of either the springs or the cradle lockouts as of right now - the building the car is in is essentially snowed in, and there's at least a foot of snow and ice on the driveway. I have to say that the parts all fit perfectly, I cannot wait until spring to get it out! :D

Coyote Red

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alan
Vehicle(s)
2016 5.0 Coyote Red
Vehicle Showcase
He's going to enjoy the BMR cradle lock-out! that and my J&M subframe bushings really settled my pony in the twisty's! Now I can powerslide.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.