Things With Wheels
We need more pics of these silver ones, guys. :thumbsup:
Sponsored

socal2fast

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Finally got mine on the car after some craziness on my part that Paul and Carlos helped me through. They went out of their way to answer my questions/concerns, and did whatever they had to do to make it right. All customer service after the sale should be like this. Test drive proved no rubbing, no noises, no nothing. Thank you Paul and crew at PK, gracias a Carlos y sus amigos a MRR. 285/35/20 on 10" width, and 315/35/20 on 11" width.

I like this set up? Is your car lowered at all? Any Rubbing yet? What tires are you using? It's seems to fit Flush with no poke out from the tires?

Thanks.

WhiteyDog

WOOF!!!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 GT PP
I like this set up? Is your car lowered at all? Any Rubbing yet? What tires are you using? It's seems to fit Flush with no poke out from the tires?

Thanks.
Yes, car is lowered on an Eibach pro-kit.

Only got to drive it once, but I took it through dips in the road that were around turns and no rubbing that I heard or saw when I got home. The front tires are veeeeeeery close to the plastic piece in the front of the front fender well when I make turns, but didn't rub there either.

I have the Continental Extreme Contact Sport's.

The outside of the rear tires (sidewall), look flush or could possibly be under 1/16" of an inch passed the top area of the arch of the rear fender, but the tread does not poke. I had (still have) 275/35/20's on the front, and 295/35/20's on the rear before these. I had 20x10 Niche Targa's which I liked, but their 10.5" wide wheel didn't have enough offset for me to go wider like I wanted.

Sponsored

WhiteyDog

WOOF!!!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 GT PP
Hey Paul@PKAUTODESIGN, and the rest of you guys that could maybe use this info;

I had to do some final datalogging for my new tune and got to run it real good on different roads. The set-up that I have, M600's in 20x10 fronts, & 20x11 rears, with 285/35's and 315/35's still didn't have any rubbing issues anywhere, and I'm lowered on an Eibach Pro-Kit. I still have about a half inch of space between the inside of the rear tires, and the rear shocks. I didn't get an alignment with this set-up and everything feels fine. No pulling to one side, no rubbing against the inside of the rear fenders, either.

Last edited:

RoushStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium
Hey Paul@PKAUTODESIGN, and the rest of you guys that could maybe use this info;

I had to do some final datalogging for my new tune and got to run it real good on different roads. The set-up that I have, M600's in 20x10 fronts, & 20x11 rears, with 285/35's and 315/35's still didn't have any rubbing issues anywhere, and I'm lowered on an Eibach Pro-Kit. I still have about a half inch of space between the inside of the rear tires, and the rear shocks. I didn't get an alignment with this set-up and everything feels fine. No pulling to one side, no rubbing against the inside of the rear fenders, either.
To add to this.

I am running the following:

Car is lowered on BMR Performance springs

MRR M600's - Tires are Nitto NT05
19X10 275/35/19
19X11 335/30/19

Last night when out with the scene around here we go into a couple places that have some hard inclines where the rear tires tuck up inside pretty well and I am very happy to say that even with 335's not a single rub anywhere!

WhiteyDog

WOOF!!!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 GT PP
To add to this.

I am running the following:

Car is lowered on BMR Performance springs

MRR M600's - Tires are Nitto NT05
19X10 275/35/19
19X11 335/30/19

Last night when out with the scene around here we go into a couple places that have some hard inclines where the rear tires tuck up inside pretty well and I am very happy to say that even with 335's not a single rub anywhere!
Woah, 335? Dat sum rubba, brotha. It's good to hear this kind of info that you aren't rubbing.

WhiteyDog

WOOF!!!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 GT PP
Ya when I first mounted them I got nervous but everything fits perfect. I didnt have to adjust camber or anything. It looks pretty mean from the back and I like it a lot!
I'm with ya, no camber adjustment here either. And yeah, looks kick a**!! Fills out the fender well real nice.

Sponsored

Strokerswild

Shallow and Pedantic
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Things With Wheels
Sigh.

No new pics..... :(

2morrow