Sponsored

CARNAGE

JermyS550

NoWifey5.0
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
The pictures I posted are from my C7 install. I won't be getting the R888 until the MT are gone which looks to me will be shortly. I have that right foot disease boostititis.

On a side note I switched from Solo Race X-Pipe to Thunder. I love loud but it was too loud with headers. The Thunder is awesome, its by far the best exhaust set up I've heard yet with headers. It has a nice deep tone, no drone & screams on WOT.
probably a dumb question but what's the thunder? I have just an x-pipe now but stock headers, if those help it out, i'll most likely get one of those! looks like it helps dampen the noise levels pretty well
Sponsored

SoCalTim

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
Sold : 15 GT
[MENTION=23189]Pincushin3819[/MENTION]

Any photos of the Treadstone intercooler install? Read in another thread you upgraded from the stock Paxton IC.

OP
OP
Pincushin3819

Pincushin3819

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Paxton GT
You car looks mean af.
Thanks buddy, this car was hit in the rear & totaled out but I switched everything over to a new one & will updated a new build thread.

Any updates on this? Your car is nasty and the way the tire/wheel combo set the stance is perfect.
Yes I have a some updates, I switched over to a Toyo 888 285/35/20 in the rear. The car makes around 680ish to wheels & dead hooks on 2nd gear pull.

probably a dumb question but what's the thunder? I have just an x-pipe now but stock headers, if those help it out, i'll most likely get one of those! looks like it helps dampen the noise levels pretty well
The Thunder is a mid pipe muffler with an x-pipe built into it. I had just the 3inch x-pipe with headers & no cats it was beyond loud.

[MENTION=23189]Pincushin3819[/MENTION]

Any photos of the Treadstone intercooler install? Read in another thread you upgraded from the stock Paxton IC.
Yeah buddy, I have a bunch of pictures of the treadstone intercooler & install I will update with the new build thread.
Sponsored