AMWill Goes on Vacation!

AMWill

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Track Pack 5.0
Hey Guys!

I just wanted to pop in here and let everyone know that I will be out next week on a much needed Vacation exploring the Coral Reef's of Bermuda!

As much as I want to talk to all of my Mustang people from Beach, I will not have phone service.
If you need anything, give our CS team a call at 1-866-363-4591.
If you need anything from me, I'll get back to you as soon as I return!
Wish me luck, It's Hurricane Season :headbonk:

-Will
BermudaBoilerReef.jpg
Sponsored

psoff

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT pp
what does someone have to do to get a forum discount code around here?

OP
OP
AMWill

AMWill

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Track Pack 5.0
what does someone have to do to get a forum discount code around here?
Hey man,

I was out for a little bit getting some much needed rest (as the post states) but I'm back and ready to go. Discount Code was PM'd to you.

Let me know if you need anything else :cheers:

-Will

Mr. G

Ira
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
2016 ecoboost premium convertible oxford white
Hey man,

I was out for a little bit getting some much needed rest (as the post states) but I'm back and ready to go. Discount Code was PM'd to you.

Let me know if you need anything else :cheers:

-Will
Hi Will,
long story short my son bought me a hood decal, http://www.americanmuscle.com/red-hood-decal-2015.html
for last Xmas and he moved, it got lost, yada yada, yada. Not something i really want but i'm looking at a AWE axle back system. Can I still return the decal and get a credit towards the exhaust? Still in the shipping tube, I'll pay to ship it back. any other discount?
thanks

WildHorses

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
Hi Will,
long story short my son bought me a hood decal, http://www.americanmuscle.com/red-hood-decal-2015.html
for last Xmas and he moved, it got lost, yada yada, yada. Not something i really want but i'm looking at a AWE axle back system. Can I still return the decal and get a credit towards the exhaust? Still in the shipping tube, I'll pay to ship it back. any other discount?
thanks
Hey Mr. G, at this rate, your best bet to see if they can do anything for you is to call their Customer Service Line. This AMWill guy has really being no help to anyone after he took over for their former forum rep, Alex.

Chad11491

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Lightning Blue GT Premium PP
Hey Mr. G, at this rate, your best bet to see if they can do anything for you is to call their Customer Service Line. This AMWill guy has really being no help to anyone after he took over for their former forum rep, Alex.
yeah, too bad Alex is gone. AM used to have a great presence here and it's completely gone. Might as well not have anyone on the forum at all anymore.
Sponsored