Sponsored

Official GT350 Track Attack Attendance Thread

jpindustrie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
a Ford Mustang
Doing mine this thursday friday 05/11 - 05/12 , can't wait !

I've been watching people's go pro videos all day to see if I can learn the track, get an idea of the agenda and what to expect. It looks like they run this program on the west course mostly ?

I plan on using the iPhone mount i use for capturing autocross runs, pretty sturdy and I'm familiar with the best spots on the windshield on these cars to just mount and go... Question: are you able to leave mounts/go pros inside the car while being in and out during the different sessions?
Sponsored

Maineiac

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brent
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
I'm here today. We're running the east track. The press has been here for a few weeks now, flogging the new Ford GTs. They're taking up the west track today. I guess the official press release is the 12th of this month.

FYI - If you drive up to the visitor's gate and sign a waiver, they'll let you drive right into the paddock areas and walk around. We walked up to the west track and watched the Boss 302s for about an hours. Then we ran into one of the GT program managers and one of the GT drivers. They fired the car up and let us sit in it and demonstrated the hydraulic ride height adjustable system. They didn't need to but spent about 40 minutes talking to my friend and I. Very cool!

havasu486

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ted
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT350 Electronics Package, Lead Foot Gray
I'm here today. We're running the east track. The press has been here for a few weeks now, flogging the new Ford GTs. They're taking up the west track today. I guess the official press release is the 12th of this month.

FYI - If you drive up to the visitor's gate and sign a waiver, they'll let you drive right into the paddock areas and walk around. We walked up to the west track and watched the Boss 302s for about an hours. Then we ran into one of the GT program managers and one of the GT drivers. They fired the car up and let us sit in it and demonstrated the hydraulic ride height adjustable system. They didn't need to but spent about 40 minutes talking to my friend and I. Very cool!
I will be there Monday night but get in town Sunday. Ill have the 35MM Camera with me. :clap2:

96cobra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350R
Any way to get an extra t-shirt to sell to me? I haven't been able to do the track attack and would love one. :)

sapitts

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350
Doing mine this thursday friday 05/11 - 05/12 , can't wait !

I've been watching people's go pro videos all day to see if I can learn the track, get an idea of the agenda and what to expect. It looks like they run this program on the west course mostly ?

I plan on using the iPhone mount i use for capturing autocross runs, pretty sturdy and I'm familiar with the best spots on the windshield on these cars to just mount and go... Question: are you able to leave mounts/go pros inside the car while being in and out during the different sessions?
Was there last Friday and we did the east track. Awesome experience....

Sponsored

Bossing

attacks tracks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Just can't get enuff!
I'll be going back on 9/17-18 for my 2nd stint at the GT350 Track Attack... too bad they don't have an R for R owners but no complaints. And for the Focus RS Adrenaline Academy I gave that spot to my brother who'll be there on 9/18-19... we can't wait! :)

Gomer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Shelby GT500 KR, 2016 Shelby GT350
Wife and I attended Track Attack May 15th (reception) May 16th class and track. Great fun. We both drove and we both had fun. The early afternoon track session was in the rain. Me and two other members hammered it through the rain and couldn't believe how well the cars stuck. Michelin PSS tires are great! Thank you, Ford. It was well worth attending and the FPRS took good care of us!

While we were there we signed up for a second day. I drove a race prepped Boss 302, she drove a Mustang GT. Two morning sessions and two afternoon sessions on the West Track which is considerably faster than the East Track. What a great time!

havasu486

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ted
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT350 Electronics Package, Lead Foot Gray
Wife and I attended Track Attack May 15th (reception) May 16th class and track. Great fun. We both drove and we both had fun. The early afternoon track session was in the rain. Me and two other members hammered it through the rain and couldn't believe how well the cars stuck. Michelin PSS tires are great! Thank you, Ford. It was well worth attending and the FPRS took good care of us!

While we were there we signed up for a second day. I drove a race prepped Boss 302, she drove a Mustang GT. Two morning sessions and two afternoon sessions on the West Track which is considerably faster than the East Track. What a great time!
It was a great time, great people all around from the instructors, support staff, and those lucky enough to attend. I cannot wait to get my car out on the track!!!!!!!

sublime1996525

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Race Red GT350
Less than 2 weeks to go for me. I am stoked! I took my previous C5Z and C6Z out there a few times and it was so much fun, can't wait to actually get some instruction.

Sponsored

J_Maher_AMG

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R (HR057)
Less than 2 weeks to go for me. I am stoked! I took my previous C5Z and C6Z out there a few times and it was so much fun, can't wait to actually get some instruction.
May 31 your track/classroom day with the 30th being the reception? If so, I'll see you there, pretty stoked as well :D :cheers:

mrdigray

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 - White Blue Stripes
Anyone going June 4-5? If so, hopefully I'll meet you there.

PencilGeek

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R HR278, 2008 BMW M3
May 31 your track/classroom day with the 30th being the reception? If so, I'll see you there, pretty stoked as well :D :cheers:
Me and a friend will be checking out right about the time you will be checking in. Our reception was tonight, class tomorrow.

sublime1996525

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Race Red GT350
The big day is is tomorrow. I'm stoked! Saw my first comp orange and triple yellow today.
Sponsored

Last edited: