Beith Performance Parts

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.beithperformanceparts.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang
***Carbon Bezel Pre-Order***

In an effort to diversify what my company offers, I am going to be introducing some custom hydro-dipped items into my webstore..

With the GT350 and GT350R steering wheels being such a popular interior modification, I think plenty of 2015+ Mustang owners would like the option of also customizing the bezels.

Even if real carbon fiber bezels existed (which they don't), they would be very expensive and out of reach of most enthusiasts budget. Hydro-dipping offers the opportunity to achieve a look that is close to real CF, at a drastically lower price.

The hydro-dipping film that we use is high quality USA sourced, to mimic genuine CF as closely as possible. After dipping we apply 2 coats of clearcoat to provide a tough durable surface with an extremely high gloss appearance.

We use genuine OEM steering wheel bezels, so you are guaranteed factory quality of fit.

At this time we expect our first batch will be ready in early September. We will not take payment for any of the bezel kits until we physically have them in our hands and are ready to ship, incase we have any unforeseen delays in our production. For now we would like to gauge peoples interest in this product so we can plan our batch production numbers. All purchases will be done through our webstore.

Installed in an OEM leather wheel....

If you would be in the market for one of these bezel kits, please post your interest in this thread!
:headbang:
[/CENTER]

Sponsored

Last edited:

MaskedRacerX

Driver
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
DT
Vehicle(s)
'21_JWS4XE / '21_TM3P
I usually only consider real carbon, but I get the cost and complexity with these small interior parts, so I'm kind of digging on this to remove some "shiny" from the interior.

I'll tell you what I'd be really interested in, a whole package that included:

- steering wheel bezel
- door handles / latches
- door pulls
- shift boot collar (the chrome piece at the base with 'SYNC' on it)
- cup holder insert (the upper chrome part)

All those parts replaced would leave only gauges and the center stack with shiny/chrome items (the shifter lockout, but there's nice aftermarket replacements for that), and I think that would _really_ dial back the interior.

I'm assuming whatever seal/finish is on these parts is pretty resilient (for something like a door handle that gets daily use).

OP
OP
Beith Performance Parts

Beith Performance Parts

Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang
[MENTION=18650]MaskedRacerX[/MENTION]

Putting together a complete package would definitely be a nice option for us to offer, and is something I am looking into.

I am going a test run on a dash kit at the moment, and will see how things fall with pricing.

For now, just the steering bezels will be offered. For anyone who already has real carbon fiber interior parts, these dipped bezels will blend in very nicely.

:)

Sponsored

Sponsored

69Fastback

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT 5.0
Hi I would be interested in a set of these, but I am located in Brisbane, Australia, I guess shipping is going to be a deal breaker?

OP
OP
Beith Performance Parts

Beith Performance Parts

Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang
Last edited:

JDVisualz