GiddyUp15

YMR Member #585
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Danny
Vehicle(s)
15 GT Convertible
So, are we now finding that the 50 year anniversary package has the chrome around the windows or am I just buying into a concept photo lol?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I think that is photoshopped
Sponsored

Jmeo

You said member ;)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500, 2022 F150 PowerBoost
Vehicle Showcase
OP
OP
Wild Stang

Wild Stang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Mustang GT
So I communicated with Tricia and she confirmed that there isn't going to be chrome trim on the taillights for the 50th package, per the official order guide. I think the most official 50th package car I've seen is this one here.

As for the 50th edition, it does appear to come with the rear view camera per the pictures, but there is no rear park assist. Tricia confirmed it does not come with adaptive cruise control.

Sponsored

Topnotch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mazda CX-9 Touring
So I communicated with Tricia and she confirmed that there isn't going to be chrome trim on the taillights for the 50th package, per the official order guide. I think the most official 50th package car I've seen is this one here.

As for the 50th edition, it does appear to come with the rear view camera per the pictures, but there is no rear park assist. Tricia confirmed it does not come with adaptive cruise control.

Wrong.

Attachments

Topnotch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mazda CX-9 Touring

Sponsored
OP
OP
Wild Stang

Wild Stang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Mustang GT

GiddyUp15

YMR Member #585
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Danny
Vehicle(s)
15 GT Convertible
I'm not following what you're argument is? Nothing he said applies to your car. The exceptions Tricia was talking about were on the LE not the 50th package. Your build seems to mesh with everything said....unless you're arguing that they will have the chrome trim on tail lights but your PDF doesn't show the rear. :confused:

DonLafond

1 Happy Mustang Owner
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT

Okay, I don't want to disagree with Tricia, since I've quoted her several times, but when I turn on and off the 50th package on my EB Premium I see chrome come and go. I think a thin strip of chrome is included and it is quite clear on the right tail light at the bottom, and slightly on the left. (At least I hope so.)

Thank you for posting the Dash Plaque Topnotch! First time I've seen it and I like it :headbang:
Untitled.jpg

OP
OP
Wild Stang

Wild Stang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Mustang GT
I agree that the build & price shows chrome trimmed taillights, but it's weird that they aren't listed in any other place.

I contacted Tricia again about the specific discrepancy between build & price and the order guide, so we'll see what she says.

GiddyUp15

YMR Member #585
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Danny
Vehicle(s)
15 GT Convertible
I agree. I opted for the 50'th appearance package for the interior. As far as the exterior I have come to like the "corralled" mustang front grill but plan to change the rear deck to the GT instead of the faux gas cap unless it grows on me.

I'm also surprised about the chrome rear tail light lenses as I thought they only came on LE. I am indifferent about these. Guess I'll just have to wait and see

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You know what I think would look cool, is to have the standard GT rear deck but remove the "50 YEARS" letters off the faux gas cap and put it under the GT emblem. To me, that would be perfect so it is still distinct for the 50 years but without the silly faux gas cap :clap2:
Sponsored