Joebroni

Frac E-Tech
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium PP 50th
I rock two of these. I could have got something more neutral or black to blend in, but idgaf. It's what my girls like. I just have 15% tint all around so it's not visible.

81Sa%2BzQQ4aL._SX522_.jpg

OP
OP
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost Premium,PP, Manual, Recaro
I had two of those but she's big enough that she has the back less booster seat now which fits easier honestly.
Can a 3 year old 30 lbs toddler use this? I hate using the regular car seat since it takes too much space

Sponsored

OP
OP
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost Premium,PP, Manual, Recaro
I rock two of these. I could have got something more neutral or black to blend in, but idgaf. It's what my girls like. I just have 15% tint all around so it's not visible.

I like this? can someone seat on the front seat if this booster seat is at the back? My car seat is too big for anyone to seat in the front of the car comfortably

HappySquirrel

W85 Whale Oil Tune
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Richard
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang EB PP CO, 97 Pathfinder 4x4
Vehicle Showcase

It shouldn't even matter if it's visible or not, IMO. Anyone who would give you grief over having pink flowery car seats for your girls is a d-bag.

Kinjirra

I R Slow
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
16 Ruby Red GT W/PP, 401a
Vehicle Showcase
I like this? can someone seat on the front seat if this booster seat is at the back? My car seat is too big for anyone to seat in the front of the car comfortably
My daughters car seat is similar to that...wife sits in front of her NP. You do get some feet/shoe marks on the seat back and backside of the center console but that life with a kid right.

EasyBeingGreen

Mustang Addict
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Guard '15 GT Premium, 6MT, 20" Foundry Wheels
If this were Camaro6, I'd just say that holding your kids is what your old lady's lap in the passenger seat is for. :D
Sponsored