Sponsored

Wheel spacers on performance pack wheels

Silver50Pony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 5.0 PP Ingot Silver
Hey guys can you put spacers on stock performance pack wheels? I'm hearing you cant put them on stock wheels cause of the offset. If anyone has spacers on theirs and would like to share some pics that would be awesome
Sponsored

FranzVonHoffer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black Mustang Base GT TP
I got a 2016 Performance pack with Eibach 25 mm spacers for up front and the 20 mm spacers for the rear. I've also got lowering springs which brought me down a little over an inch.

JuRuKi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT/PP
the only spacers you can use with PP wheels without grinding down the studs are 25mm+ anything smaller wont fit without modification. That being said 25mm all around looks really good but the rear will stick out a little more than the front.

JayC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GTPP
25mm all around here with stock springs for now. I bought the Coyote spacers directly from them, cutting out the middle man and saving a few $$ :cheers:

Sponsored

shelbywannabe

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicle(s)
2016 Black Mustang GT PP
25mm all around here with stock springs for now. I bought the Coyote spacers directly from them, cutting out the middle man and saving a few $$ :cheers:

Me too and I love the look.

Dr.Pat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
I got a 2016 Performance pack with Eibach 25 mm spacers for up front and the 20 mm spacers for the rear. I've also got lowering springs which brought me down a little over an inch.
looks great. do the fronts poke out past the fender at all? being that u used 5mm less on the rears, are the front and rear wheels evenly pushed out?

Mustang_Lou

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang Bullitt
The fronts with 25mm are perfectly flush ... the rears will be the same with a 19 or 20mm spacer but you'll need to cut the stud 4 or 3mm respectively. Otherwise the studs will dig into the back of the wheel.

JayC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GTPP
I went with the 25mm all around for simplicity. No cutting of existing studs, etc.

Mustang_Lou

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang Bullitt
23mm is actually as low as you can go without cutting on the PP REAR wheels but those are hard to find.

Sponsored

FranzVonHoffer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black Mustang Base GT TP
looks great. do the fronts poke out past the fender at all? being that u used 5mm less on the rears, are the front and rear wheels evenly pushed out?
The front and rear wheels are flush with the fenders. I've got lowering springs so the gap is reduced as well. It's as tight as I can get and retain driveablilty.

I still scrape the chin splitter on steep driveways but I came from a lowered e46 BMW and the Mustang is way better than the BMW. But I have to watch how I park.

CGADAMS

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium PP 1992 SSP LX 5.0 W/ 331 stroker
Are you using the stock wheels? im wanting to move my 9.5 up front and go 10 in the rear with 305 but don't want any tire poke after I drop mine about an inch.

FranzVonHoffer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black Mustang Base GT TP
Are you using the stock wheels? im wanting to move my 9.5 up front and go 10 in the rear with 305 but don't want any tire poke after I drop mine about an inch.
Yep, stock wheels. I consider the rear wheels flush but if your extremely anal retentive you might say there is a mm of poke. But the front is flush. Of course these are stock tires as well. Go wider and you'll have some poke on the rear for sure.

CGADAMS

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium PP 1992 SSP LX 5.0 W/ 331 stroker
Yep, stock wheels. I consider the rear wheels flush but if your extremely anal retentive you might say there is a mm of poke. But the front is flush. Of course these are stock tires as well. Go wider and you'll have some poke on the rear for sure.

ok so youre running the 19x9 up front and the 19x9.5 in the rear?