Sponsored

Muscle, meet precision. The AWE Mustang Performance Line: NOW LIVE.

Josh/AWE

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EcoBoost, GT
Last edited:

jbailer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2015 EB Magnetic Premium PP 50AP
haha nice video. I like the bouncing yellow balls, the extra bass was a nice touch too. Overall I found it very informative, thanks for sharing.

OP
OP
Josh/AWE

Josh/AWE

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EcoBoost, GT
haha nice video. I like the bouncing yellow balls, the extra bass was a nice touch too. Overall I found it very informative, thanks for sharing.
Being an MD native myself, I appreciate the sarcasm.

There will be more. Little by little :ninja:

jbailer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2015 EB Magnetic Premium PP 50AP
Good, glad you took it well. On a serious note though, maybe it would be better to share who AWE is, what you've done, successes? Then if it won't spill too much information a hint about what you'll be providing. It sounds like maybe exhaust for the GT and EB, anything more than that?

butteroj

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 EBPP
Welcome guys! Cannot wait to see what you've got up your sleeves! I've had nothing but great experiences with yall from my many VW's in the past.

Sponsored

Dspec_S550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Oxford White Mustang Ecoboost
that mercedes sounds like shit.

ihateimacs

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
Turbo 68 mustang, Turbo 95 mustang, Turbo Santa Fe
I thought it sounded prettty good for what it was... I think our ecoboosts sound like shit and I would say it sounds better than those. I didn't buy a 4 cylinder mustang for its sound though...

Witj85

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Josh
Vehicle(s)
17 Mustang GT Base 6spd in Shadow Black
If our cars sounded like that I'd get an exhaust.. They buzzzz to much

Sponsored

jtmat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vert turbo!!!!
Pretty much... who would do that to a merc anyway? Baffling.... I think all 4 cyls sound like shit, next to a v8.

The SycopathExaust is here though... red balls and all.

OP
OP
Josh/AWE

Josh/AWE

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EcoBoost, GT
Good, glad you took it well. On a serious note though, maybe it would be better to share who AWE is, what you've done, successes? Then if it won't spill too much information a hint about what you'll be providing. It sounds like maybe exhaust for the GT and EB, anything more than that?
I will certainly do so in due time in my designated thread. As of now there will be one configuration for the EB at launch of the new line.

Welcome guys! Cannot wait to see what you've got up your sleeves! I've had nothing but great experiences with yall from my many VW's in the past.
Thanks for the welcome and thanks for the support up until now. Look where we've come! It's a very exciting time.

I thought it sounded prettty good for what it was... I think our ecoboosts sound like shit and I would say it sounds better than those. I didn't buy a 4 cylinder mustang for its sound though...
The B9 A4 and C300 needed a lot of help to get any sort of tone out of them, all while maintaining our drone-free standards. Interestingly enough, the SwitchPath™ application for the C300 was primarily developed for ROW cars as they love their valves. It's all about mood control. Quiet when you want it, rowdy when you need it -- which on that car, valve closed is like stock. The Touring Edition is more my cup of joe for both of those vehicle.

Pretty much... who would do that to a merc anyway? Baffling.... I think all 4 cyls sound like shit, next to a v8.
You'd be surprised! Everyone likes to add some attitude to their car, no matter the platform. But yes, an NA V8 does coax grins to the face.

OP
OP
Josh/AWE

Josh/AWE

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EcoBoost, GT
[ame="[MEDIA=youtube]z2nLVYMTPPA[/MEDIA]"]The AWE Mustang Performance Line: coming soon.[/ame]

EAndre

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
E
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang Ecoboost Base 6MT Recaros Sold
You guys make scary movies? Lol

NHEcoboost

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Premium/PP
Curious why the Touring axle back for the GT is $200 more than for the Ecoboost on the AM website. Are they different internally? The descriptions seem identical as does all the sizing. I only ask because I have an Ecoboost but it has a GT rear section. Thanks!
Sponsored