Sponsored

Muscle, meet precision. The AWE Mustang Performance Line: NOW LIVE

DarthMalice

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1 M0960; AT; Fighter Jet Gray
Following. Wife is not even entertaining trade for 2018 but active exhaust is high on my list.
Sponsored

Amaury

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
na
Never heard of them?? And if you just do a lot of carbon fiber parts don't bother a Mustang is not an import pimp my ride car
Awe Tuning is one of the best companies out there that mod euro cars. They work on Porsche, McLaren, Audi, Bentley, just to name a few....

s550v6

Mike
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang V6
No love for the V6? =/

Sponsored

OP
OP
Josh/AWE

Josh/AWE

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EcoBoost, GT
Never heard of them?? And if you just do a lot of carbon fiber parts don't bother a Mustang is not an import pimp my ride car
Good thing we don't just do glorious, tasteful carbon components. Cold hard American stainless steel is our main course.

...beat in reverse.

Sit back and watch what they bring to the market before talking down on a company you know nothing about.
Thanks for the laugh. My colleague and I have a little inside joke pertaining to RHP (reverse horse power).

I just found out there's a EU division, AWE Tuning Europe... does this means the system will be available in Europe as well
Everything we make is/will be available through AWE EU :)

There are FI, IPE, Armytrix, Varex and Roush for the Ecoboost platform for the Valve controlled exhaust. But yeah, those 4 choices and really PRICEY, 3k+ for catback and Varex don't look good IMO. So please AWE, friendly pricing and I will buy it fosho
I'll nip this now so there aren't any dismantled bits of anticipation - the EcoBoost will not be receiving a SwitchPath™ treatment out of the gate -- rather it will be receiving a fit Touring Edition Axleback application. Not saying we could/would not circle back and develop such an application, though, pending market demand. :)

how soon will we know I'm currently in market for exhaust wondering how long i may have to wait. i like new stuff lol
Soon. Really soon.

Standing by! This is great news. I'm sure importing Mustangs to Europe helped this happen. AWE is a very respected company in the Euro crowd.
It was more than Europe, interestingly enough. Aside from that, we decided it was time to break the mold and continue our growth. I can say I'm genuinely excited about our decision. You folks are a great bunch. :headbang:

Following. Wife is not even entertaining trade for 2018 but active exhaust is high on my list.
I hope we're able to help you check that particular box off of your list.

Awe Tuning is one of the best companies out there that mod euro cars. They work on Porsche, McLaren, Audi, Bentley, just to name a few....
Thanks for the kind words! We manufacture for all of the above plus BMW, Mercedes-Benz, VW, MINI, and our new addition, Ford/ Mustang :cool:

Dr.Pat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
I'm excited to see the products, but I'm sure they're going to cost a pretty penny. You get what you pay for though

TYGT350

Nope, not a GT350
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Lightning Blue Mustang GT PP
Came from an Audi S4 that had their Track Edition exhaust (hey Josh IceFour over on the zine) and can vouch their quality is top notch. By far the best sounding exhaust on the B8 S4 (subjective of course).

Look forward to what you guys have to offer. Would be paired with some Kooks longtubes. :D

OP
OP
Josh/AWE

Josh/AWE

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EcoBoost, GT
[ame="[MEDIA=youtube]z2nLVYMTPPA[/MEDIA]"]The AWE Mustang Performance Line: coming soon.[/ame]

OP
OP
Josh/AWE

Josh/AWE

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EcoBoost, GT
Came from an Audi S4 that had their Track Edition exhaust (hey Josh IceFour over on the zine) and can vouch their quality is top notch. By far the best sounding exhaust on the B8 S4 (subjective of course).

Look forward to what you guys have to offer. Would be paired with some Kooks longtubes. :D
Hey, Ice! Wow. More and more Audi folks are coming out of the woodwork. Glad to have you here, my friend. You're going to love what we're cooking over here. :amen:

Sponsored

TYGT350

Nope, not a GT350
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Lightning Blue Mustang GT PP
Hey, Ice! Wow. More and more Audi folks are coming out of the woodwork. Glad to have you here, my friend. You're going to love what we're cooking over here. :amen:
I look forward to it! :cheers:

jbailer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2015 EB Magnetic Premium PP 50AP
I like that video better than the bouncing yellow balls, it had a Mustang in it. Looking forward to the next one.

OP
OP
Josh/AWE

Josh/AWE

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EcoBoost, GT
I like that video better than the bouncing yellow balls, it had a Mustang in it. Looking forward to the next one.
I've been waiting anxiously for you to see it :ninja:

jbailer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2015 EB Magnetic Premium PP 50AP
All joking aside Josh, and I'm glad you take it well, I'm really looking forward to seeing what you come up with for the ecoboost. Coming from a long line of V8s and never being in the 4 cylinder crowd, I just can't like the sound. I have the Magnaflow catback exhaust which is definitely an improvement over stock. It lowers the note a little and isn't obnoxious.

In general I don't like the sound of almost EVERY 4 cylinder car with the exception of my neighbor's Subaru WRX. I know nothing about 4 cylinder cars, never followed them, no interest so I couldn't tell you what exhaust he has but it actually sounds good for a 4 cylinder. It has a low tone and sounds like a tuned pulse if that makes sense. Maybe if my car sounded like that I wouldn't hate the sound as much. I know the best sound upgrade would be an engine swap but I really do love this ecoboost.

For me, if it's a switchable exhaust, it would go from quiet maybe with a lower note to something like my neighbor's Subaru. Unfortunately, I think most of the 4 cylinder development seems to go to loud, raspy and obnoxious. Looking forward to the development!

OP
OP
Josh/AWE

Josh/AWE

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EcoBoost, GT
All joking aside Josh, and I'm glad you take it well, I'm really looking forward to seeing what you come up with for the ecoboost. Coming from a long line of V8s and never being in the 4 cylinder crowd, I just can't like the sound. I have the Magnaflow catback exhaust which is definitely an improvement over stock. It lowers the note a little and isn't obnoxious.

In general I don't like the sound of almost EVERY 4 cylinder car with the exception of my neighbor's Subaru WRX. I know nothing about 4 cylinder cars, never followed them, no interest so I couldn't tell you what exhaust he has but it actually sounds good for a 4 cylinder. It has a low tone and sounds like a tuned pulse if that makes sense. Maybe if my car sounded like that I wouldn't hate the sound as much. I know the best sound upgrade would be an engine swap but I really do love this ecoboost.

For me, if it's a switchable exhaust, it would go from quiet maybe with a lower note to something like my neighbor's Subaru. Unfortunately, I think most of the 4 cylinder development seems to go to loud, raspy and obnoxious. Looking forward to the development!
That pulse is due to Subaru's Boxer motor.

The EcoBoost will be receiving a great sounding axle back out of the gate. We design our systems with a zero tolerance for drone - which the 2.3T was quite prone to do. It's one thing to have a configuration that sounds amazing from outside of the car but a terrible experience from inside behind the wheel.

It's another thing to achieve a configuration that sounds great from the outside, will react to your throttle input, all while still enabling you to have a phone call over bluetooth on the highway without any interference.

With that said, this is just the beginning. :thumbsup:
Sponsored