Sponsored

Blowfish Bracket, to lower shifter?

Machelen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
The banging four banger
So you can adjust the bracket height. Wonder what if I put it lowest just to be comfortable, will there be any damage since the shifter box is completely lowered hence alignment is not like original. and also will there be any damage to say, shifter linkage etc?
Sponsored

Rebellion

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Competition Orange GT
So you can adjust the bracket height. Wonder what if I put it lowest just to be comfortable, will there be any damage since the shifter box is completely lowered hence alignment is not like original. and also will there be any damage to say, shifter linkage etc?
I wouldn't recommend doing that. The stock shifter linkage and the bearing inside the shifter ain't no good to begin with.

MtnBiker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
Probably have a little wiggle room - need to clear the driveshaft and the body of the car so not a lot. If you want a shorter shifter why not pop for an MGW or Barton?

OP
OP

Machelen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
The banging four banger
Probably have a little wiggle room - need to clear the driveshaft and the body of the car so not a lot. If you want a shorter shifter why not pop for an MGW or Barton?
too expensive lol and i do it myself so it might be abit too complicated as well
Sponsored