Sponsored

Thinking about trading her in

pdac

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 GT, 2011 GT/CS, 2013 Jeep Wranger, 2014 GT/CS - All SOLD! Current - 2012 Corvette Grand Sport
I have an appointment set up with CarMax on Friday for an appraisal. Black 2016 Base GT w/ PP and 12,500 miles. I'll report back on the number they give me. I'm hoping around 25-25.500. Side note, if anyone is looking for a new mustang...
Look forward to hearing the number.
Which carmax are you going to? I've used the one in Woodbridge for my last three cars. They are pretty good. I don't think they come all the way up to KBB but its still very easy.
Sponsored

bumada

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Performance Package
Look forward to hearing the number.
Which carmax are you going to? I've used the one in Woodbridge for my last three cars. They are pretty good. I don't think they come all the way up to KBB but its still very easy.
The one in Sterling is the closest to me. I had a buddy get an Audi S5 appraised, and they absolutely low balled him. I'm hoping for something a little more respectable.

pdac

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 GT, 2011 GT/CS, 2013 Jeep Wranger, 2014 GT/CS - All SOLD! Current - 2012 Corvette Grand Sport
The one in Sterling is the closest to me. I had a buddy get an Audi S5 appraised, and they absolutely low balled him. I'm hoping for something a little more respectable.
Good luck. I traded in my 2014 GT/CS a couple months ago at Woodbridge and, like I said, they didn't match KBB but I was happy enough and the simplicity of it made it worth it to me. I was also selling it at precisely the wrong time to sell a sports car. If you can wait a month or two on yours it will do better. The winter is the absolute worst time to sell a sports car.

Audis (and MBs) have absolutely horrific resale. I've looked at a few on Carmax and it's amazing what you can pick up for under 30k.

bumada

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Performance Package
Good luck. I traded in my 2014 GT/CS a couple months ago at Woodbridge and, like I said, they didn't match KBB but I was happy enough and the simplicity of it made it worth it to me. I was also selling it at precisely the wrong time to sell a sports car. If you can wait a month or two on yours it will do better. The winter is the absolute worst time to sell a sports car.

Audis (and MBs) have absolutely horrific resale. I've looked at a few on Carmax and it's amazing what you can pick up for under 30k.
I was appraised at $25,000. Not too terrible. Kbb is around 25,500.

Semi

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
79 ford f250 7.5l/2015 gt pp ruby red