Sponsored

Finally, my time has come.....

dwalker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 white with blue stripes "H1807"
Well my time is finally here and I've found and purchased a GT350. I was dead set on finding an Avalanche Gray 2017 base model and I actually did (and it was at MSRP), but it was a pretty good distance away so I did some shopping around to see if I came across one a little closer. Just so happens that I came across a used 2016 track pack with only 2k miles only 2 hours from me, so I called them up and made the deal. Well from the about an hour it took for me to get my stuff lined up at the bank I gave them a call back and they had sold it out from under me.....

So right after this I decided to just go with the original 2017 I had found, and what do you know, right as I made that decision I got an email from that dealer that somebody had snatched it up.:headbonk:

The next day I went on a mad search on every site known to man and also decided to put up a post on a couple of GT350 owner group pages on Facebook asking to point me in the right direction if somebody came across what I was looking for. Well this worked, somebody tagged me in a post from a couple of weeks ago of a brand new 2017 base model, white with blue stripes (which was my second choice). The advertised price was almost $2k below MSRP, so I wanted to jump on this as quickly as possible and called them right up. Sure enough it was still there, so needless to say she's mine.

I'm still shopping around for shipping quotes today and wouldn't mind some suggestions for some reliable companies from you guys (open transport is fine with me). It's coming from Michigan to east Tennessee, right at 555 miles.

But I'll leave these pictures I got from the dealer for now, once I get my dream car in my hands I'll be posting plenty more!!:cheers:

Sponsored

Last edited:

dron_jones

Threads
Reaction score
Fell into a pot hole in Michigan and can't get bac
Vehicle(s)
Me crazy, and I can't help myself
Congrats, which dealership in michigan did you end up getting it from? Don't forget to make sure they either put on the chin spoiler or include it in the car when they ship it to you, if you are inclined you may just prefer to put it on yourself as several dealers have not done it properly.

Out of curiosity whats the car beside it in the first pictures, looks like a 60's fastback.

OP
OP
dwalker

dwalker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 white with blue stripes "H1807"
Congrats, which dealership in michigan did you end up getting it from? Don't forget to make sure they either put on the chin spoiler or include it in the car when they ship it to you, if you are inclined you may just prefer to put it on yourself as several dealers have not done it properly.

Out of curiosity whats the car beside it in the first pictures, looks like a 60's fastback.
I got it from Mel Ervin Ford in Chesaning. And yes they have the front splitter in the trunk, as well as some other goodies he said he would throw in as well (documentation of order process and who knows what else). They opted not to install it when they got the car in case somebody wanted the car shipped. I would much rather do the install myself anyways that way I know it's done right.

Not sure what the fastback is beside it, but there is a yellow Boss 302 on the other side.

Sponsored

PJR202

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT PP Shadow Black
Dude..fly up there and get it, and drive that sweet ass car home. It'll be the best road trip of your life! Just the 90 minute ride home with my GT was a blast.

KiLLeR2001

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'89 240SX, '17 GT350
Drive that sucker home. I drove mine from Kentucky to Florida. Was an exhilarating ride for sure.

rotnroby

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Vehicle(s)
2017 2500 Denali 2017 H2254 gt350
Intercity Transport was great, I would go only enclosed trailer regardless of the weather About $1 per mile

Sponsored

Tank

9/11 - Never Forget
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
G0853
Congratulations!!
AG is the only color I wanted and is the best for this GT350 IMHO :cheers: The blue stripes look awesome in AG and are a nice variation :thumbsup:
Good for you for getting yours at MSRP!

El Diablo

Made in USA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
:cheers: Congrats! Enjoy that beauty

dron_jones

Threads
Reaction score
Fell into a pot hole in Michigan and can't get bac
Vehicle(s)
Me crazy, and I can't help myself
Drive that sucker home. I drove mine from Kentucky to Florida. Was an exhilarating ride for sure.
Although i would agree its great to drive the car, there is a big difference this time of year between Michigan to TN and KY to FL.

the salt and road conditions in michigan right now are miserable. I agree with the other poster, spring for the enclosed!

Zombo

befejezett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track Pack - Race Red, Blk Roof - G5405
Congrats! I hope you enjoy yours as much as I do mine....

B/Stock

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17' GT350, 16' 2500 Duramax
I also finally got my hands on one at MSRP (avalanche grey) but also had to go out of state. Reliable comes highly recommended from other forum members on a different site. Also, Horseless carriage. For me, it will cost about $1100 (about 1100 miles) for Reliable. Horseless Carriage is more, about $1400. I think I'm going with Reliable, nothing but positive reviews. Will let you know next week how it turns out.
Sponsored