Sponsored

After your P Zeroes wore out, what tire did you go to?

jc1804

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 EB PP 50th Race red
The Continental DWS06 are a great option. Good performance all season tires that will last. 560 AA A :clap2:
just got these on mine, so far I find the ride is better then the stock P-zero & as of last week there was/is a 70 dollar rebate on set of 4
Sponsored

Paul@PKAUTODESIGN

The Wheel guy
Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
WWW.PKAutoDesign.com
First Name
Paul A.
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350 Tech Pack #G5531 Avalanche Grey
just got these on mine, so far I find the ride is better then the stock P-zero & as of last week there was/is a 70 dollar rebate on set of 4
Conti are awesome tires

Ilovemyv8

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium 50th An. Race Red Auto
I just put 4 Barum tires on one month ago. 255/40/19 Bravuris 3HM. Have no problems so far. The traction is better than the P zero. Hard to beat the price. $114/per. Have not had any wet weather to test them on.

wildcatgoal

@sirboom_photography
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
Conti DWS. Have had 4 sets of these on various cars now and have always been happy.

Paul@PKAUTODESIGN

The Wheel guy
Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
WWW.PKAutoDesign.com
First Name
Paul A.
Vehicle(s)
Conti DWS. Have had 4 sets of these on various cars now and have always been happy.
What tires did we do on your wheels again brotha? I dont remember if it was a M/T or a Conti.

Sponsored

MSMStannyl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium - Triple Yellow
Im looking at the Nitto Motivos. Had them on my honda and they are great handling and long lasting. They lasted ~50,000 miles. I know mustangs are different beasts but they are still rated good enough for our cars. Anyone have any experience with them?
I had the Motivo's on my previous WRX which came with summer tires from the factory (can't remember which ones). They were pretty good A/S tires. Can't complain. Coming from the factory summer tires was a big difference but that's to be expected.

I'm in a similar boat with the Mustang. I got the 20" foundry wheel option which came with the same PZero summer tires as the PP (albeit in a 265/35/20 square setup). Those lasted me a surprising 25,000 miles (rotated every 5,000 miles). However, when they wore out a few months ago, I decided to try the Conti DWS 06. Went a bit wider on the same factory 20" wheels. The Conti's are 275/35/20.

Again, no complaints or regrets. They are definitely not as crisp or agile as the PZero summer tires but that's the compromise to an A/S tire which I had to make. I daily drive my GT year round in Baltimore. I will NOT drive it in snow but still need to make sure I can safely drive in the colder temps. So far so good! This will be the first winter with them...

OP, I can't believe that your Nero A/S tires only lasted that long. I would've definitely thought they'd make it at least 30k - 40k miles. Were you rotating them regularly?

Mustang_Eh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP2
Can confirm Conti DWS06 are great (see sig for sizes). Bought them in March 2016 and put 18000km on them. My rear is close to the wear bar on the inside already, but to be fair it was quite an eventful summer and I did all sorts of things on these tires and they handled great:

- Trip to tail of the Dragon and tons of driving on tail and vicinity.
- AutoX 1 time
- Roadcourse 1 time (really not a good idea here; I had chunks missing from front tires)
- Drag strip (at least a dozen times on these tires)
- I generally drive pretty hard
- General silliness ( fishtailing corners, donuts, burnouts)

Wish they lasted a bit longer :p 9/10 would recommend

hemanmech

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Hemanth
Vehicle(s)
15 Beest Eco/Prem./PP
planning to go the conti dsw 06 route to replace my stock summer p zeros. any idea on the discounts being offered anywhere with the holiday season around the corner?

Need4SpeedMotors

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.n4sm.com
First Name
N4SM Team
Vehicle(s)
S550 Mustang & Shelby GT350 platform
planning to go the conti dsw 06 route to replace my stock summer p zeros. any idea on the discounts being offered anywhere with the holiday season around the corner?
Hit me up brother Ill see what I can do for you
Let me know what size you want to run.
:cheers:

Sponsored

Paul@PKAUTODESIGN

The Wheel guy
Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
WWW.PKAutoDesign.com
First Name
Paul A.
Vehicle(s)
For tires check out discount tires direct and tire rack they have really good pricing on just rubber.

Agent_S550

Legend in his own mind
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Magnetic GT PP
I will end up with Indy 500 Firestones. Great tires. They are pretty much a bridgestone with a firestone label on them. I had RE-11's, which is what they're based on, and those were the best tires i've ever had.

Paul@PKAUTODESIGN

The Wheel guy
Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
WWW.PKAutoDesign.com
First Name
Paul A.
Vehicle(s)
I will end up with Indy 500 Firestones. Great tires. They are pretty much a bridgestone with a firestone label on them. I had RE-11's, which is what they're based on, and those were the best tires i've ever had.
I have the RE-11 on my GT350 right now, solid tires when they warm up.

Paul@PKAUTODESIGN

The Wheel guy
Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
WWW.PKAutoDesign.com
First Name
Paul A.
Vehicle(s)
Went with the Conti DW's on Paul's suggestion, best decision I ever did. I've got nothing but praise for this guy.
It was a solid setup brotha, I hope your enjoying them.
Sponsored