CB

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT, Black, PP
Then I take it you did not install the clutch. I would get under there and start checking bolts and brackets. And that shifter mount to the body is to the rear of the shifter. If that mount is messed up or the rubber insulator is not in place, that shifter could cause all kinds of hell.
Sponsored

OP
OP

robmustang201528

15 mustang gt302blown
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15pp
I didn't. Ford did. Smh. Im hoping thats what it is thanks CB. I can bang the gears all day long without a problem, no grinding or popping out of gear or locking me out. Only at low speeds. Im praying to god thats what it is

OP
OP

robmustang201528

15 mustang gt302blown
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15pp
I just hope it didn't cause any problems to anything else. Next time i take up there I'm gonna raise a little hell.

CB

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT, Black, PP
Don't raise hell right off the bat. Do like the guy in the movie Road House said, Be nice until it's time to not be nice.

Sponsored

OP
OP

robmustang201528

15 mustang gt302blown
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15pp
Im about to trade this damn car in. Just had the MGW x spec shifter installed(great shifter by the way, love it) thought this would fix my problem with the car getting stuck in gear at low rpm and it didn't. Calling ford first thing in the morning. Why is this happening? What could it be? I replaced the lines(steel braided clutch line) new steel flywheel and McLeod rxt clutch and new oem slave cylinder wtf could it be? Car shifts fine daily driving or when get on it. Get stuck in traffic when ur crawling in first gear hit the the brakes and try to put in in natural, it will not come out of gear. Clutch pressed down to the floor. Maybe the clutch is not releasing sometimes? I don't know. Please please help. I can't spend another dollar in this dann car

2015 Silver GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ingot Silver GT Premium
Should have got an automatic. You wouldn't have had any trouble with that.

CB

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT, Black, PP
How do you know they didn't swap a bad tranny in place of your original good one

Sponsored
OP
OP

robmustang201528

15 mustang gt302blown
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15pp
I don't think they would do that. Hell of a lawsuit. I dont think it would be worth it. Ford did the install

Fenix

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium Shadow Black
if ford did the install I would keep on them until it's right or at least until it's known what component is causing the issue

It might take a couple trips for them to replicate it. You might have to be very specific in what conditions it happens in so they can go make it happen with a tech driving. Sometimes the service adviser will let you drive a tech around to make it happen.

Like the guy said, be nice about it until it's not time to be nice

Being an aftermarket clutch though, they could easily say its not their install but the aftermarket components causing the issue, which would put you back on the hook.

OP
OP

robmustang201528

15 mustang gt302blown
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15pp
Thanks for the input. I spoke to the service advisor today. She said they think its the slave cylinder. I showed them the video that I posted to YouTube and mechanic said it looks like the clutch is not disengaging. I'm hoping it the slave cylinder and not the blocker ring or shift fork.

OP
OP

robmustang201528

15 mustang gt302blown
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15pp
I give up. New slave cylinde. Same problem. WtF is wrong? Could it be driveshaft?
Sponsored