TUNE+ : RTR/Xtreme-DI HPFP Upgrade Testing

Status
Not open for further replies.

perfweld

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Mustang
You will need a turbo kit to max out this pump. It will handle any power level and E85 on a stock turbo.
This is great news !!!

Not trying to start an argument, but I think I now have the fastest full weight street Ecoboost with my 10.73, if im correct on this, you might wanna take your deal off your signature.
Sponsored

TEXAS HEAT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP1 A10
This is great news !!!

Not trying to start an argument, but I think I now have the fastest full weight street Ecoboost with my 10.73, if im correct on this, you might wanna take your deal off your signature.
You might want to change your signature to reflect your latest times...:D:cheers:

Rankor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 TY Ecoboost 6R80
This is great news !!!

Not trying to call you out, but making a post in a completely unrelated thread for the sole purpose of saying something like that is exactly how you start a fight.

perfweld

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Mustang
Not trying to call you out, but making a post in a completely unrelated thread for the sole purpose of saying something like that is exactly how you start a fight.
You are right, im sorry for that. I was actually on there about the pump and am happy that its moving forward. I then saw his signature and realized I have a faster car then that, and something, absolutely My Bad.

menaecoboost

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Carlos
Vehicle(s)
ecoboost mustang black PP pack
I'm not sure how saying you're car is faster than someone else's starts a fight, trash talk is trash talk. Having competition is what drives tuners and manufacturers to make their products and services better. Get over it.

Sponsored

menaecoboost

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Carlos
Vehicle(s)
ecoboost mustang black PP pack
Back to the subject at hand though I'm eager to find out more information of the capability of this pump without he use of port-injection on a big turbo. Also, with the livernois pump coming to market very soon, I'm looking to find out if there Are any major differences in capabilities and limitations between the two. I'm Expecting them to be competitively priced as well. I know the price range is 15-2k. Hopefully lower on the spectrum.

ecoboosting

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shadow Black Ecoboost PP
I'm very excited to see results as well! The price is the only thing steering me away.. but we shall see haha

wsfrazier

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP1 M6 401a
For those of us on stock turbo and currently doing E30 mix, how much more power are you able to squeeze out with Full E85? Last time I asked you made it sound like you already reach max timing/boost on E30 and stock turbo.

ecoboosting

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shadow Black Ecoboost PP
For those of us on stock turbo and currently doing E30 mix, how much more power are you able to squeeze out with Full E85? Last time I asked you made it sound like you already reach max timing/boost on E30 and stock turbo.
The stock fuel pump can only handle e30 up to like 350whp and the fuel pump is maxed out. on this high pressure fuel pump it can handle full e85 up to 390whp

What also helps is on full e85 you can run more boost and lots more timing

OP
OP
Tune+

Tune+

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
First Name
Adam
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Mustang Automatic
Just an update, testing has been postponed as we have a few other projects that are taking precedence. However the pump functioned as it should, but it looks like an injector upgrade might be required to handle the new flow.

Port injection kits are still available and still the only solution for E85 on the Ecoboost platform, with added benefits!

https://adamtuned.com/collections/2...-port-injection-kit-for-2015-ecoboost-mustang

Sponsored

VargasTurboTech

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Turbo everything
Just an update, testing has been postponed as we have a few other projects that are taking precedence. However the pump functioned as it should, but it looks like an injector upgrade might be required to handle the new flow.

Port injection kits are still available and still the only solution for E85 on the Ecoboost platform, with added benefits!

https://adamtuned.com/collections/2...-port-injection-kit-for-2015-ecoboost-mustang
They actually aren't the only solution, just the only one you have seen yet. We are making almost 500WHP DI only with plenty of headroom, no Port Injection in sight... :gossip:

mbreinin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
mike
Vehicle(s)
2015 EcoBoost Premium.
They actually aren't the only solution, just the only one you have seen yet. We are making almost 500WHP DI only with plenty of headroom, no Port Injection in sight... :gossip:
Well, where is your stuff? I assume you have a new HPFP to go with your LPFP setup?

Mike

VargasTurboTech

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Turbo everything
Well, where is your stuff? I assume you have a new HPFP to go with your LPFP setup?

Mike
Its right where it needs to be, on the car being tested...:D A prototype is a long way from a production ready product, but its on the horizon. Using a similar set up, we are making almost 800WHP DI only on other platforms. Just have to think outside the box a little bit...:first:

Soon as its ready for announcement we will do so.

OP
OP
Tune+

Tune+

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
First Name
Adam
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Mustang Automatic
So, yours is available then? :headbonk:

Like I said, port injection is still the only available option for E85 that you can buy today.

perfweld

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Mustang
From someone that actually has Auxiliary fuel, runs, races and drives his car on full E85, ill tell everyone up front to wait till your desperate to get an AUX kit. I cant wait to get away from AUX fueling and get a good HPFP. I just saw a picture of Tony's HPFP prototype, and will be holding out for that, his LPFP worked better than I expected and his Turbo has been awesome. My advise to anyone that wants to go full E85 is sit back and be patient, good things are coming.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.