ngiardina

deez nuts
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
2017 Lightning Blue GT - Roushcharged
Hey all. I wanted to start a tread for anyone who ordered a supercharged car from LFP. If anyone on here has also ordered, please use this thread as the spot where you update the community on any new info you've gotten.

I've got nothing yet, except from Deysha, telling me that I should get a build date within the next couple of weeks.

My order date was 5/18.
Sponsored

FordService

Ford Customer Care
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Hey all. I wanted to start a tread for anyone who ordered a supercharged car from LFP. If anyone on here has also ordered, please use this thread as the spot where you update the community on any new info you've gotten.

I've got nothing yet, except from Deysha, telling me that I should get a build date within the next couple of weeks.

My order date was 5/18.
This is normal, ngiardina. You are welcomed to check in with me weekly for any available updates.

Deysha

BlAcKeNeD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 LFP Magnetic GT 727
I have ordered one as well... order date of 5/31... Was told late fall should be when I have the car... no build date or vin as of yet...

I am also curious if anyone has a 16 that they bought or is having one built currently?

Sponsored

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT Premium LFP 727
I ordered in early August. Another month or 2 for me I think. Did you end up getting yours yet?

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT Premium LFP 727
Awesome. Are you happy with it? I opted for a non PP and put that money in half-shafts. Thought the 3.73 gearing would be too high for the amount of power. Little dissapointed I couldnt cherry pick some of those options (but at least let me delete that 3.73). Did you get the performance pack? Also scouting out wheels and tires now (its being delivered with base wheels lol). Lots of decisions.

OP
OP

ngiardina

deez nuts
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
2017 Lightning Blue GT - Roushcharged
I am very happy with the car. It makes incredible amounts of power. I can make one recommendation to you regarding not getting the Performance Pack. Upgrade your radiator. It gets really hot really fast in temps over 90.

I got the PP and figured I would upgrade the halfshafts once they break.I also ripped out the entire suspension and replaced with Steeda parts.

Link to my build thread, if you're interested:
http://www.mustang6g.com/forums/showthread.php?t=60970

Sponsored

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT Premium LFP 727
I probably saw your car when it was in the staging area when I ordered...very cool. I just got the call today that my car was delivered to the dealership! Thanks for the info on the radiator. BTW, your car is amazing...what a build!

BlAcKeNeD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 LFP Magnetic GT 727
I ordered on 5/31 and have still not received... Although I "think" it is in the final stages of the build... I opted for the performance package as well....

bhooray

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT PP Grabber Blue
Ordered mine 19 September!! COTUS says its still being processed, and should be delivered 13 November. :cheers:

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT Premium LFP 727
Ordered July 21 and came in October 4th. Took delivery on October 19th after most of the parts were installed. Amazing to drive. Had the base GT wheels on it for awhile waiting for the American Muscle wheels/tires come in. DSS 800hp halfshafts going in today as well.
Sponsored