2017 Mustang Order Guide

Zelek

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1
That would be a "weak" refresh, and if that is the case, people are probably gonna hunt down 2016s for better pricing.
Unless you want Lightning Blue or Grabber Blue.
Sponsored

350Mike

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1967 C10 2021 GT PP M6
Thanks

cmylxgo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT - Magnetic Automatic
I was hoping in the Black Accent Package that the 20" wheels would be all black and not the same machined finish. But 20s are better than the 19s.

Thanks for posting! Now I need to get on my dealers a$$ to order mine. I was on the fence between the Lighting Blue and the Race Red...now that there is a red stitching for race red it is now an even harder decision :(

Zelek

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1
No major changes, just as expected. Now to wait for winter.

cmylxgo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT - Magnetic Automatic
I was hoping in the Black Accent Package that the 20" wheels would be all black and not the same machined finish. But 20s are better than the 19s.

Thanks for posting! Now I need to get on my dealers a$$ to order mine. I was on the fence between the Lighting Blue and the Race Red...now that there is a red stitching for race red it is now an even harder decision :(
Reading this on my phone on the way into the office I thought the 20" wheels were included in the Black Accent Package...but they are still 19s just a new design :( However, they do look similar to the 20" Foundry Black wheels.

Sponsored

5pointOh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP1 Ingot Silver "Millennium Falcon" @falcon_s550
I'm more interested in the "strong" incentives for the 2016. Having been around the car business for a while I knew there wasn't going to be major changes with a mid cycle refresh a year away.

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Winchestertonfieldville (ok, Scottsdale), AZ
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP

JJFlash

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado & Honda CR-V
Just curious...this appears to be the only place in the world where this information is available which begs the question, "How authentic and/or accurate is it?" And the fact the source seems to be from Canada, I wonder if it allegedly applies to the US?

Thanks.

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Winchestertonfieldville (ok, Scottsdale), AZ
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
Not surprised that mileage figures aren't available yet because they have to be retested even if nothing in the car changed but I wonder why the power figures are also missing.

Cardude99

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ecoboost
This site is always the first place to learn about anything 6th Gen mustang related. It's authentic.

On that note, it would have been nice if they made the new wheels in the black accent package look better, perhaps I need to see them from a different view but right now they just don't look good at all.

Sponsored

ShawnDeath

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shawn
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang Comp Orange Ecoboost Perf Pack
This site is always the first place to learn about anything 6th Gen mustang related. It's authentic.

On that note, it would have been nice if they made the new wheels in the black accent package look better, perhaps I need to see them from a different view but right now they just don't look good at all.

They look to be the 50th anniversary wheels. Must have got a volume discount and had some lying around. :headbonk:

Spartan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer Sport
They look to be the 50th anniversary wheels. Must have got a volume discount and had some lying around. :headbonk:
Left over 50th wheels for sure.

Ford basically is playing it lazy till MY '18. Kinda sad that between Nov of '14 and Nov of '17 we got basically a Sync upgrade and a CS special and really nothing else except stripes and paint.

Topnotch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mazda CX-9 Touring
Dated Today

Attachments

Topnotch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mazda CX-9 Touring
Integrated Turn Signals deleted from the Hood Vents on GT :(

BDMACH1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT/CS

Had a feeling it wouldn't be long until you ordered one! My GT/CS came in right before Easter.

Bob
Sponsored