Sponsored

SVE GT350 STYLE WHEELS!!!

Rbaeza9

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 ecoboost premium
PLEASE UPDATE US ONCE INSTALL :headbang:
Will do! I'm not too familiar in how to upload pics on here but I'll try my best if not I'll upload them to my Instagram and update you guys ! I'm here in Texas so I might be getting em by tomorrow if I'm lucky from LMR

bandit67

Mustang Addict
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT, 2007 SPJ 302, 2019 Ranger
I'd really like someone to come up with a set of 19" GT350 knockoffs with the satin black finish like the finish on the factory GT350 wheels.

I had my GT PP parked nose to nose with a GT350, and the satin black GT350 wheel finish looked a lot better than the high gloss black finish on my PP wheels in my opinion, and the satin finish will look great on my car with the way I have it set up.

Waiting patiently...

Sponsored

CarlosMRRDesignWheels

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
I'd really like someone to come up with a set of 19" GT350 knockoffs with the satin black finish like the finish on the factory GT350 wheels.

I had my GT PP parked nose to nose with a GT350, and the satin black GT350 wheel finish looked a lot better than the high gloss black finish on my PP wheels in my opinion, and the satin finish will look great on my car with the way I have it set up.

Waiting patiently...
Hello you do know we have the MRR M350 wheel in a 19x10 and a 19x11 direct mustang fit in a Flow Forged construction right:shrug:

also that we offer custom finishes and only takes 5 business days to complete, so a matte black or satin black version can easily be achieved.

PM me if you would like more info, thanks !!!

bandit67

Mustang Addict
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hello you do know we have the MRR M350 wheel in a 19x10 and a 19x11 direct mustang fit in a Flow Forged construction right:shrug:

also that we offer custom finishes and only takes 5 business days to complete, so a matte black or satin black version can easily be achieved.

PM me if you would like more info, thanks !!!
Yes I was indirectly posting my finish comment to you. :D

Just wasn't aware that you guys can custom finish them for me - now I know. :clap2:

CarlosMRRDesignWheels

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
How much per wheel is a custom finish? Is it powdercoated, or painted?
we have our own finishing department in our Los Angeles facility,
for price you definitely have to speak with one of our authorized vendors,
we only do powder coating which is the best possible way to refinish custom wheels, each wheel is also sprayed with a nice layer of clear coat for further protection, this also you to keep a extended 2 year finish warranty directly from MRR Design.

GThunder

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Peter
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic GT
sub'd

Sponsored

bandit67

Mustang Addict
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
How much per wheel is a custom finish? Is it powdercoated, or painted?
Wow, $200 extra per wheel to go to Satin Black is what I was quoted. Already have gloss black PP wheels and don't want to do gloss black if I'm going to buy new wheels. I much prefer the look of the satin black on the factory GT350 wheels.

CarlosMRRDesignWheels

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Wow, $200 extra per wheel to go to Satin Black is what I was quoted. Already have gloss black PP wheels and don't want to do gloss black if I'm going to buy new wheels. I much prefer the look of the satin black on the factory GT350 wheels.
THat seemed a little high, if you dont mind me asking which dealer did you speak with, ill get you a correct quote, keep in mind we do have to send the wheels to get completely stripped down to bare aluminum, prep and powder coat and shoot a layer of matte clear coat.

CarlosMRRDesignWheels

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
THat seemed a little high, if you dont mind me asking which dealer did you speak with, ill get you a correct quote, keep in mind we do have to send the wheels to get completely stripped down to bare aluminum, prep and powder coat and shoot a layer of matte clear coat.
OOPs got wheels and tread mix lol, what ever they charging you is for there own wheel lol
:cheers:

bandit67

Mustang Addict
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Element.
That price was above the quoted price of the gloss black MRR R350 wheels that they have a large inventory of, and the original quote for gloss black may have been discounted. Still, though, if you compare to your MSRP, it's still at least an additional $675 more to get the different coating on all 4 wheels.

My question to you is, is there any chance you will start offering satin black, which is what the factory GT350 wheel finish is, as an off-the-shelf option at the original price?

I certainly understand that you can only offer a limited number of finishes as standard options. Just wondering if you've had many requests for satin black.
Sponsored